Hopelessly confused by TDesk or Desky? Ask here.

tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Just do a forum search for "EAX" and then watch out for posts written by me. Sounds easy? It is actually.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

telese » 16 Oct 2020, 14:49 wrote:Hello,
Just started Slopey Peaky Desk, with no modification to set files and indicators, at 12.00. As it can be seen on attached print screen it say ----ROLLOVER IN PROGRESS I am taking no action till 00.15 ------
Does anyone know what is happening in these 12 hours and 15 minutes. And if I can reduce this time? And if stop the EA before 00.15 next time will take also 12 hours and 15 minutes to take action?
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Have a nice weekend!
FOREX market is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The server time stops ticking on Friday 23:59 and resumes on Monday 00:00. The EA will resume working on Monday 00:15 server time.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

2020-10-05 09_04_13.png
wallywonka » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:37 pm wrote:
biobier » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:Finally I found a chance to grab the files to post them here. Sorry for the delay.
Attached the modified "TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.mq4" library and the template that will load TDesk and the indi as visible in my previous posted screen.

Thank you for the support and I already excuse for my foolishness beeing unable to spot the mistake :arrrg:
Here is your setup running on my terminal.

Only thing I can think to check is make sure the TDesk UBD Builtin Indicator is not in the indicator folder and only in the libraries folder

Hi Wally,

Thank you for posting the TDesk EA chart, I did the same setup but could not get the same setup chart as per your post. Here is the my TDesk chart and template attached as shown below:
2020-10-05 09_04_13.png
templates.zip
I could not find any setting went wrong, need your advice on this setup.

taipan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

I will check the setup when I get a chance but did you check the indicator folder for TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.ex4, if its there delete it
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

wallywonka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm wrote:I will check the setup when I get a chance but did you check the indicator folder for TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.ex4, if its there delete it
Yes. I did delete it.
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

taipan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:21 pm wrote:
wallywonka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm wrote:I will check the setup when I get a chance but did you check the indicator folder for TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.ex4, if its there delete it
Yes. I did delete it.
Template works fine here, the problem will be with TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators, make sure you have this file in your MQL4/libraries folder and no where else. Do a search and make sure it's not showing up in any other folders.
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

wallywonka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 pm wrote:
Yes. I did delete it.
Template works fine here, the problem will be with TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators, make sure you have this file in your MQL4/libraries folder and no where else. Do a search and make sure it's not showing up in any other folders.
Finally found out my mistake because of extra TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators in the indicators folder.

Thanks for the help.

taipan
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

taipan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:25 pm wrote:
wallywonka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 pm wrote:
Yes. I did delete it.
Finally found out my mistake because of extra TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators in the indicators folder.

Thanks for the help.

taipan
Excellent, no problem at all my friend! Wish you all the best of luck :D

You might want to post your setup over here - viewtopic.php?f=106&t=5532
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

taipan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:00 am wrote:I want to share my setup for GRaB as per Biobier:

Here are the template requred:

Also, don't forget to place the 'TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators' in the libaries folder. Ensure there is no other 'TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators' in others folders. If any, delete them.

Here is my Desky v4.1 EA template:

You also need 'GRaB patterns' template:

Here is the libraries indicator required:

cheers,
taipan

Appreciate the Admin can move my setup to the viewtopic.php?f=106&t=5532&start=90

Thanks.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

taipan » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:18 pm wrote:
Appreciate the Admin can move my setup to the viewtopic.php?f=106&t=5532&start=90

Thanks.
I did move your post.

All the best

Tommaso

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”