Peaky on Steroids

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
zafh
Trader

Peaky on Steroids

Post by zafh »

trader689 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm wrote:second that, my SPB demos all came up trumps after the initial burst of covid madness

trader
zafh » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:26 pm wrote:It is a shame POS died with all the hard work you put into it. I didn't get a chance to save my account, it went from margin I was a little uncomfortable with to completely blown in a few hours I was away from my PC.
PSB is doing very well and survivded / thrived on the covid craziness so that is a good sign
Mine topped out at 80000 pips. I thought I was going to get the record for the fastest to 100K pips as I started just before everything kicked off.
cozybooks
Trader

Peaky on Steroids

Post by cozybooks »

Good morning, Gertje!

Yes, still morning for a few more minutes here on the east coast of the United States, which has gone loony tunes in the last couple of months.

Happy to hear of your success in bringing back your account. :clap: Covid-19 did in my two tiny one-person businesses, so I had to take a real job, which has limited my trading just as I was starting to do well with manual day trading. My computer running all of my demos and live automated trading crashed a couple of weeks ago and still isn't back up and running (this working for a living really gets in the way of important things!), so that is keeping things very quiet in my little corner of the world. Still I had a good year - up about 20% net in my main trading account, so that is a good thing, and am very happy to end the year alive and kicking and ready for another year.

Best to all of you for the coming year. A chance to take all of the lessons we have learned and make a new start for ourselves! :clap: :party: :party: :clap: :party:

Steve
Gertje
Trader

Peaky on Steroids

Post by Gertje »

0AA551BE-596F-4806-8DF6-C118A8EF0068.png
Just to give an idea of the work involved..... :arrrg:
EURCHF nearly at break even, after setting off a lot of negative trades against positive ones.
One more push to go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Peaky forum”