Thank you Tommaso

pMashMash

Thank you Tommaso

Post by pMashMash »

Thank you Tommaso. All my respect for your work and all my strength & positive thoughts to keep up the fight.
Barcode
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by Barcode »

All the best Tommaso. You are a legend. I've contacted you a few times and you're willingness to help and your knowledge was awesome. Will miss it. Hope to see you back here soon.
The 10 most powerful 2 letter words in the world.

If it is to be, it is up to me.
c1borg
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by c1borg »

Thanks Tommaso for everything you've done to keep SHF running, and the valuable contributions and pointers you have given me and the other members. Good luck to you :hi:
DavidB
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by DavidB »

Thank you Tommaso for your great contribution to SHF. The forum wouldn't have been the same without your neverending efforts. To live with chronic illness, is like driving around with your hand brake on. Although easier said than done, it helps to accept your limitations and adjust your life accordingly. Halting your activities for SHF was a wise choice. We all hope to see you return with improved health. For now, your priority is your recovery. Get well soon, Tommaso! Cheers, David :good:
Dragonian
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by Dragonian »

Sorry to hear that you are taking time off for a while Tommaso but it is right that you should concentrate on your health at the moment. Thank you for all the selfless contributions which you have made to SHF over the years and here's wishing you a speedy recovery and return. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.
TTFN

Bill
r1ch4rd
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by r1ch4rd »

So sorry to hear the news Tommaso,
Strength to you and your loved ones, I hope to hear of your recovery in the near future.

Best wishes
Richard
trader689
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by trader689 »

Thanks Tommaso for all of your contributions and help for us, we would not be where we are today without you. Wishing you all the best with your treatment and hope to see you on here again one day

trader
Wavegarrick
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by Wavegarrick »

I am so sorry to read about this Tommaso. I pray for your good health and a speedy recovery.
Thank You for your selfless contributions and willingness to help others over the years.
I hope to see you back here soon.
Best wishes.
Leon
Sojourner
Trader

Thank you Tommaso

Post by Sojourner »

Tommaso,
Really don't know what to say at things like this. It sort of leaves one speechless I guess.
So, I'd just like to thank you for your immense contribution to this forum and I hope your leave of absence results in a complete recovery and that you get well soon. You will be in my prayers.
Soj
TomH

Thank you Tommaso

Post by TomH »

Tommaso,

Sorry to hear this news. Your contributions here have been priceless. I will pray for your recovery and truly hope to see you here again.

Return to “Funding our Forum. Tommaso needs our help.”