CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
hunter548

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by hunter548 »

I see what you mean. The refresh routine is what makes the journal messages appear. I'll have to take another crack at re-coding it.

Edit: Actually there is a modified CSS that works as I intended mine to work that I just ran across in the Coder's forum:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5099&hilit=button#p152413

Hope this helps.
vutheuy

CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS

Post by vutheuy »

nanningbob » Tue May 31, 2016 2:19 am wrote:I wanted to restart CSS weekly comments and include HGI use with the CSS indi. So you look at CSS and then during the week use HGI in the direction of CSS predictions. In other words we use CSS to tell where to go look and which direction to look and then use HGI to enter precisely in the market with HGI. This would be an improvement over 10.7 use. I will save some pages to explain CSS to the newer forum members.

Even though it is my hope to make comments every day it will not be possible for me to make comments every day. However I do hope to make my weekly CSS reads and teach you how to use this indicator thoroughly. It is sad that when I quit trading for a year people quit posting at the 10.7 CSS thread. This indi is by far and away the most important indi I could ever use. So before I die I will try to teach it again and help traders to understanding the importance of using this indicator.

(http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =88&t=3556 if you want to know how CSS works)

Elixe has a page on how to set up push notifications using HGI and/or CSS for mobile phones. Go here:
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 02#p141802

The Cowboy Cowboy IBFX trade analyzer will give you all your trades and results in an easy to read format. First put it into your scripts folder. When you want to use it just drag it onto any screen. The results come from what ever you have on your account history page, which is the third tab on the bottom of Empty4. You can set any dates you want and then save the results.

After saving the information, go to Empty4 upper left corner and click on file, then open data folder, then MQL4 folder, then files, click and open the file and you will have your results. I tried to get the program from Cowboy Cowboy IBFX but they never sent it. So this file is all thats left.
Thanks for your extraordinary work. Can you add the XAU (gold) line to the chart. Thank you

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”