BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

The forum for stuff related to this method of trading. Baluda coded the indi. Bob devised the trading method.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

bogiahtc » 20 Jun 2022, 16:37 wrote:Hello. Pls Help me send the alert to telegram. when they intersect and cut through +-2.0. send pictures to telegram. Thanks
Google "Email to Messengers Forwarder".

Cheers
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
bogiahtc
Trader

Post by bogiahtc »

tomele » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:58 pm wrote:
bogiahtc » 20 Jun 2022, 16:37 wrote:Hello. Pls Help me send the alert to telegram. when they intersect and cut through +-2.0. send pictures to telegram. Thanks
Google "Email to Messengers Forwarder".

Cheers
Thanks tomle
routeraliz

Post by routeraliz »

I need add three things to consider while reading this thread :
The first is the type of trading you want to do. Different EAs are better suited for different kinds of trading. For example, if you want to scalp the markets, you’ll need an EA that is specifically designed for that purpose.
Before getting started, adjust the setting according to your needs. Otherwise, it won’t be able to work and analyze the market accurately.
Check trades occasionally to ensure that there is no false signal.
routeraliz

Post by routeraliz »

routeraliz wrote:I need add three things to consider while reading this thread :
The first is the type of trading you want to do. Different EAs are better suited for different kinds of trading. For example, if you want to scalp the markets, you’ll need an EA that is specifically designed for that purpose.
Before getting started, adjust the setting according to your needs. Otherwise, it won’t be able to work and analyze the market accurately.
I need add three things to consider while reading this thread :
its amazing that nobody focus on basics of using Expert advisors . by the way I search the net and I find a useful source for choosing best EA. https://cloudzy.com/best-expert-advisor ... rt_Advisor
bogiahtc
Trader

Post by bogiahtc »

Hi everybody. can anyone help me send a signal when the super slope crosses 2.0. Can you send a screen shot signal to telegram? because i trade h4 so i spend less time on the computer. thanks a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guilecs18

Re: BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

Post by guilecs18 »

Is there any way I can set the Superslope to give the arrow only when the price passes the level (2.0) and the candle closes above? instead of appearing at every crossover?
SS forum.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VirtualFM
Trader

Re: BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER

Post by VirtualFM »

You can use the "difference Threshold" in conjunction with the Cross Value. For what you want (arrows when above the level lines) it should be 2x the Level Cross Value.

Return to “BALUDA'S SUPER CSS-2.0. THE SIMPLEST TRADING SYSTEM EVER”