Welcome to Afterprime

The Official Broker of SHF
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Welcome to Afterprime

Post by SteveHopwood »

Jeremy and co founded Global Prime over 10 years ago. Their intention was to create a transparent broker intent on helping traders to become profitable rather than fleece them of their live cash deposits.

For reasons I knoweth not, the original founders of GP have split with the company and founded Afterprime. Afterprime is now the Official Broker of SHF given that the founders of GP are the founders of Afterprime. Substitute "Global Prime" with "Afterprime" whenever you encounter it - it is all you need.

Those of us who were long standing clients of GP were automatically transferred to Afterprime and our trading continues seamlessly.

Those of you new here and looking for an honest broker, read my "Why you should sign up with Afterprime" post viewtopic.php?p=175793#p175793. It will be an eye opener for those of you new to all this.

Then sign up with Afterprime.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
yokoten

Re: Welcome to Afterprime

Post by yokoten »

Hi Jeremy

I was in touch with Nevio a couple of days ago enquiring about withdrawals via local transfers in AUD. He replied and said that it is impossible with AUD but only possible with GBP in the UK. He also implied that Afterprime currently holds no bank accounts based in Australia. I then asked him for clarity, specifically on where clients' funds are held in AUD. I have not received a reply from him since.

Would you be able to shed some light on this?

Cheers
yokoten
fx48

Post by fx48 »

Does anyone have advice about preferred broker for Australia since Afterprime is not available here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

fx48 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:09 am Does anyone have advice about preferred broker for Australia since Afterprime is not available here.
Have a look at TransarantT's thread at viewtopic.php?p=173349#p173349

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
fx48

Post by fx48 »

I can only find information Canadian and American brokers in that thread.
pree876
Trader

Post by pree876 »

Question? Will Afterprime lose access to Empty4... because a lot of other brokers lose access
TableTop
Trader

Post by TableTop »

pree876 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:40 pm Question? Will Afterprime lose access to Empty4... because a lot of other brokers lose access
Sounds doubtful and I've not heard of any legitimate brokers losing access to Empty4. If in doubt it may be worth posting the question on their discord server. They are very responsive.
pree876
Trader

Post by pree876 »

Ok great idea
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

So, are we Europeans switching over to the new European division of Afterprime now?

This is the information from Jeremy:

Afterprime Europe is Live
and Open for Clients!

Dear Valued Client,

We are pleased to announce that Afterprime has commenced its operations in Europe with our Cyprus regulated brokerage Afterprime Europe Limited (CIF License number 368/18) through the following domain afterprime

The benefits of trading through Afterprime Europe include:

Improved funding options - Credit Card, Neteller & Skrill, SEPA
Segregation of client funds with EU regulated banks
Access to trading on TradingView
Investor Compensation Fund
Enhanced regulatory protection such as Negative Balance Protection.
We are incredibly excited to launch Afterprime into Europe and we would be thrilled if you were our first client signup!

To open an account please visit the following link:
Jemook
Trader

Post by Jemook »

It's at your discretion if you would like to move across. There are no forced migrations here.

Thanks!

Jeremy

qvintus wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:52 am So, are we Europeans switching over to the new European division of Afterprime now?

This is the information from Jeremy:

Afterprime Europe is Live
and Open for Clients!

Dear Valued Client,

We are pleased to announce that Afterprime has commenced its operations in Europe with our Cyprus regulated brokerage Afterprime Europe Limited (CIF License number 368/18) through the following domain afterprime

The benefits of trading through Afterprime Europe include:

Improved funding options - Credit Card, Neteller & Skrill, SEPA
Segregation of client funds with EU regulated banks
Access to trading on TradingView
Investor Compensation Fund
Enhanced regulatory protection such as Negative Balance Protection.
We are incredibly excited to launch Afterprime into Europe and we would be thrilled if you were our first client signup!

To open an account please visit the following link:
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.

Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com

Return to “Afterprime”