stevehopwoodforex.com
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/
Print view

Keeping Bob in touch
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=594
Page 2 of 2
Author:  Eamonn [ Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Heres a nrp slope indicator
Author:  nanningbob [ Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

If that is the one from FF it is useless because it is based on MA not the TMA. They just tried to imitate the slope and it doesnt work very well. If it is something new let me know and I will look at it.
Author:  Eamonn [ Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

I think it originally came from Al's thread on FF so you may be right
Author:  Eamonn [ Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true

Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
Author:  nanningbob [ Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true

Eamonn wrote:Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
Yes, I visited there over the weekend. It is why I wrote a separate booklet on the indicator. I explained how I faced the issue and how I dealt with it. I have no problem with the indicator the way I am using it. Strength and direction not entrances and exits.
Author:  nanningbob [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Author:  harry45 [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.

Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
Author:  nanningbob [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

harry45 wrote:
nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.

Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
OK got it. Will try the modified version
Author:  SteveHopwood [ Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

:lol: :lol: :lol:
All times are UTC Page 2 of 2