| stevehopwoodforex.com https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/ Print view |
|
| Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=652 |
Page 2 of 3 |
| Author: | SteveHopwood [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
Actually, there is. I have made loads of pips from trading the cross/rejection of the weekly pivot when D1 Slope is ranging. I don't fight both the D1 and H4 Slope, so I take the trade in the direction of H4 Slope when D1 is ranging. I might just have been lucky because I have not been checking woh, monthly pivot etc. Just saying what I have made pips out of since coming across 10.2 |
|
| Author: | AZJeff [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
Steve, This is my weakness lol. Regards, Jeff |
|
| Author: | SteveHopwood [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
I bet they are Jeff. Sadly, I am old enough to be their grandad. Hey ho. |
|
| Author: | nonlinear [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
I am not sold on this system on the pure daily., i.e, trading based on the daily signals alone. I think this system works best when trading a lower time frame in conjunction with signals from the upper and the lower time frame signals (e.g., use the daily and the 4H signals to trade the 4H or lower). With this system, the 4H follows the big money, fundamental moves, which gives a high probabilty of positive trades. Sigh, exits are another story.... |
|
| Author: | nonlinear [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
AzJeff, I am with you on that one, err two |
|
| Author: | nanningbob [ Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
Hey those are my daughters!!!! What are you doing while I am hiding here in China????????? |
|
| Author: | kelisa [ Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
As of now, the "weakness" has been downloaded 72 times. I hope those curves remind us of market fluctuations, volatility and demand and supply zones. |
|
| Author: | AZJeff [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
Hey those are my daughters!!!! What are you doing while I am hiding here in China?????????[/quote] Hmm, I am just trying to trade currency pairs but sometimes I lose my concentration. lol Regards, Jeff |
|
| Author: | Armen [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
N'nnn~ooo Kelisa. I think just the opposite. When successful, market fluctuations, volatility and demand and supply zones remind us of those adorable curves. |
|
| Author: | kelisa [ Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Limitation and Weaknesses of 10.2 |
Amen to that! |
|
| All times are UTC | Page 2 of 3 |
|
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited |
|