Sorry, bad choice of words, maybe not 'bullish' but looking at the H1 chart the last 24 hours has looked somewhat 'impulsive' (hopefully thats better!). What I'm really asking is if price pushes up even further is it reasonable to be looking for additional entry points? If thats the case then if price gets to the 1.5212 area then we'd potentially be looking at 4 pendings on this pair (since I have 2 waiting already)? Or would it be advisable to cancel the furthest one so that there is a max of 3 potential positions.Wiggy1965 wrote:Bullish...?cjthomson wrote:Hi Bob, This one looks to be bullish right now so are you looking to put another pending entry at Mid Res 1 and another at Res 1; or possibly even at both areas?nanningbob wrote:WS1 is 180 pips away I will race you to it. Set up 3 entrance levels.nicoacademia wrote:anyone watching GU?
It's come down 1400 pips over 9 weeks with a 170 pip retrace in three days....
This 170 retrace is exactly what 10.4 is designed to capture...
If you had traded this pair using the 10.4, firstly you would never have been stopped out and secondly you would have entered about 7 weeks ago (real first entry) and could have made 3 to 4 times the 850 pip range from mid February ....with a $1 a pip, that would $3,400 in 7 weeks on one pair
That is mighty fine going.....
That's why I'm a bit critical of forcing trades....It's not about quantity, it's about quality...
This trade still has some work to do from my point of view to get RSI to flatten, i think this will be at Res1....It may even go through this and test previous highs at .5212 at which case a entry would be Res1, which would be ideal....the more it retraces, the more we make...
Regards
Wiggy
I take your point about that quest for quality over quantity and I get that I'm early on my first 2 pendings but I'm going to leave them in for now!
Thanks for the response.