From what I know of 10.7, isnt it a tad too early into the week to consider a trade?nanningbob » Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 am wrote:The daily chart shows us that we are in a good reversal or at least a dip if usd/chf is going into an UT. It is at its decision point and will it break up or down. You buy and you could find yourself on the wrong side of the trade for hundreds of pips. You sell and USD could break into a nice new UT. Dragonhead wants you to believe eur and chf should go down making he USD go up but so far they havent taken action. Yet the big boys may believe he has no choice but make the eur go down during the summer. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How do I make sure I get on the right side of this??
Do we wait for the CSS cross, or do we anticipate it?