Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
slowkey
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by slowkey »

Now we can catch a glimpse. The @realDonaldTrump --- a narcissist egomaniac that challenges everyone and everything for his personal profit and ego-boost.

2 cents? Bad times ahead!
Yes several Psychologist have against the tradition of their profession taken a stand and have called it Malignant Narcissist Personality Disorder. Incurable and sociopathic.

It is a common finding in Autocrats or the less flattering noun Dictators.

The Three pillars of the US organization of Government are the three Equal Branches Legislative, Judicial and Executive branches.

The individual is given unique status in the First Amendment. Freedom of Press, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly.

Trump has the Republican Party in a strangle hold. He is beholden to no-one. He is attacking the Judicial System. He is attacking Freedom of Press and Religion.

Trump is an Autocrat in the Making, probably why he admires Putin so much. This is a very dangerous time for our country. Very few men and women by percentage since the end of the draft have served in the military. Several generations of Americans have not had to contemplate the personal cost for living in a democracy in real blood. We have a wonderful military of men and women who re-enlist for multiple tours. I have heard that is about 2 or 3 percent of who is actually eligible. A Harvard researcher found that 78% people born in the 1930's feel it is important to live in a Democracy and only 25% of men and women born in the 1980's think that is important. That is scary.

What I think is going to happen is one of three things.

One- At 70 years old and with the magnification of the Oval Office he will slowly start to unravel. This is a man consumed by constantly watching himself being talked about even to the point of watching the same TV shows and responding to them on twitter. You cannot do this and govern the most powerful country on earth.
There are already stories of him walking around the White House late at night and early in the morning in a Bathrobe. Sort of a throwback to Nixon's last days. The White House took issue with this image. Probably true.

Two- Be reigned in by the courts, listen to his family, do a reset on his presidency and bring some old wise head into the oval from a previous administration to straighten out the organization around him and help smooth out his priorities to more reasonable and obtainable goals. Of course this only happens if there is some kind of reasonableness in the man which sure does not seem apparent.

Three- Attack, Counter Attack and Attack till he finds a weakness within the fabric of our Country.
This is the emergence of the Autocrat. This is the sinister scary outlook. This means Trump and Steve Bannon are really up to no good and why else would Bannon be sitting on the National Security Counsel.

For this approach see in "The Atlantic" the story "How to build an Autocracy". You can read it on their site on the internet. Fascinating.

I guess their is a 4th option. He blows up the world.

He has been President for just about Two and half weeks and it already seems like an eternity.

Doug
:smile:
The Gann Ribbons ... A new tool for looking at Time Periods, Price and Dynamic S/R in any system.

Now using HGI on 60 minutes and up & 10.7 with Hurst Targets intraday.
Bob's HGI Fourm
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3524

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Albert Einstein
jal811
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by jal811 »

:xm: - tfw op trolls his own topic and calls advice to think outside box trolling
Last edited by jal811 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
slowkey
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by slowkey »

jal811 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:19 am wrote:Get opinions outside your echo chamber. There is a different movie playing in about 40% of America that supports 45. Listening to and obtaining confirmation bias from within your own circles or from like-minded people isn't going to help. Bye.
Your exactly right and that is the 45 percent that has no problem with him comparing us to Russia and a Putin that bombed innocent children in Aleppo, Putting a White Nationalist on the National Security Council, Calling a distinguished Judge a so called judge, Attacking the Free Press, Placing a politician in charge of our Nuclear Weapons and our National Science Labs after a Nobel Scientist and a Theoretical Physicist held that position before him, Making up Fake News and having a advisor who did so to justify his actions ... see Bowling Green Massacre, Appointing a person to Education who literally has never taught anything, After saying his Opponent was a Wall Street crony places 6 members of a Wall Street Bank Goldman Sachs on his economic team, literally lies without any conscious at all, Thinking about putting a guy on the FDA who does not believe in safe drug testing, Getting rid of the regulation that requires Financial Advisors to act in their client's best interest, he has stuffed his cabinet with his friends ... Billionaires ... as he says I have some friends with nice businesses being hurt by the Wall Street regulations.

Seriously I could go on and on but I am obviously in my own echo chamber as literally the whole world took to the streets to protest him. I live in a Fact based world. Sorry the other 45 percent are to busy posting fake news stories on Facebook to justify their own bias.

Eric Hoffer who was awarded the Medal of Freedom by Ronald Reagan said this ...

Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves.

I will not feed any more trolls in this thread of mine. I hope to be back sometime this year to post more regularly about Forex.

See my post on FXCM under scam brokers in General and I think tomele has a post above somewhere in the broker thread I had not seen before.

Doug
:)
The Gann Ribbons ... A new tool for looking at Time Periods, Price and Dynamic S/R in any system.

Bob's HGI Fourm

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Albert Einstein
tomele
Administrator

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by tomele »

jal811 » 07 Feb 2017, 15:19 wrote:Get opinions outside your echo chamber. There is a different movie playing in about 40% of America that supports 45. Listening to and obtaining confirmation bias from within your own circles or from like-minded people isn't going to help. Bye.
In 1933, even about 44% percent of my fellow countrymen played a "different movie" outside the echo chamber of civilised people. The result is well known.

My last post on this. DNFTT.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
rosst
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by rosst »

slowkey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:17 am wrote:
Your exactly right and that is the 45 percent that has no problem with him comparing us to Russia and a Putin that bombed innocent children in Aleppo, Putting a White Nationalist on the National Security Council, Calling a distinguished Judge a so called judge, Attacking the Free Press, Placing a politician in charge of our Nuclear Weapons and our National Science Labs after a Nobel Scientist and a Theoretical Physicist held that position before him, Making up Fake News and having a advisor who did so to justify his actions ... see Bowling Green Massacre, Appointing a person to Education who literally has never taught anything, After saying his Opponent was a Wall Street crony places 6 members of a Wall Street Bank Goldman Sachs on his economic team, literally lies without any conscious at all, Thinking about putting a guy on the FDA who does not believe in safe drug testing, Getting rid of the regulation that requires Financial Advisors to act in their client's best interest, he has stuffed his cabinet with his friends ... Billionaires ... as he says I have some friends with nice businesses being hurt by the Wall Street regulations.

Seriously I could go on and on but I am obviously in my own echo chamber as literally the whole world took to the streets to protest him. I live in a Fact based world. Sorry the other 45 percent are to busy posting fake news stories on Facebook to justify their own bias.

Eric Hoffer who was awarded the Medal of Freedom by Ronald Reagan said this ...

Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves.

I will not feed any more trolls in this thread of mine. I hope to be back sometime this year to post more regularly about Forex.

See my post on FXCM under scam brokers in General and I think tomele has a post above somewhere in the broker thread I had not seen before.

Doug
:)
Good post - unfortunately he was right when he said he could shoot somebody and still not loose his base...
:arrrg:
slowkey
Trader

Greetings

Post by slowkey »

Greetings
A little update on me. As some know I have cancer. I had a bone marrow biopsy and it really was not all that helpful. My blood count "Hgb" (which is the level of oxygen carrying cells in the blood if you are not a health care person like I am) is now in the 9-10 range where it use to be in the 10-11 range. So my oncologist will just go ahead and do chemo if I drop down any more and become symptomatic. I have a very rare cancer a type of lymphoma called Waldenstroms Macroglobulemia. It is a 3 in a million diagnosis. About 1500 cases a year in the US are diagnosed. It has responded to treatment very well in the past so I am not to concerned about chemo perhaps other than expense and so forth. My biggest problem dealing with this is that I am very obese. So I am addressing that and have started on the Nutrisystem diet which so far seems to be a good choice for me. So I am very upbeat and feel better.

The gann ribbons are still a good way to look at support and resistance. The manual still applies. I have been studying Baluda's Super CSS 2.0 and Gann together. If I do anything over time with it I will do some video's down the road to show how I am using it. You know that when you look at ribbons each represents all the trades within a certain time period. So as you go up to the higher time periods the weight of all those trades can act as resistance or support. So those big ribbons the four hour and daily will offer quite a bit of resistance or support. However that is where some of the properties I discussed in the manual will come into play. Just a thought. I like the Super CSS 2.0. I am not much on arrows and such however everything seems there to make sound judgement. I probably will be here in the forum catching up and reading some from time to time. So much here is really of very high quality. Probably not contributing to much until my health seems less of a concern.

For now though my health is my concern I need to give most of my attention to it.

I have been on this ride now a lot of years with this forum and followed Bob and Steve even before the formation of this forum. You will not find a more honest operation anywhere else on the internet than what takes place here.

Doug :)

Bob's HGI Fourm

Albert Einstein
alecsa72
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by alecsa72 »

Really sorry to hear that Slowkey, hope you come right soon!

Best wishes on speedy recovery!
renexxxx
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by renexxxx »

All the very best Doug, for a speedy recovery. We will miss you here but your health comes first.

Hope to see you back soon!
padnoter
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by padnoter »

Good to hear from you Doug & I wish you all the best with the diet & treatment - hope to see you back soon.
Cheers
rosst
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by rosst »

Yes - Good luck! I hope for the best for you. You might want to look into a Keto diet...

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”