Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
LarsFx

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by LarsFx »

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016 Doug!!
milanese
TechAdmin

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by milanese »

All the very best to you Doug :xm: :xm:

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
padnoter
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by padnoter »

Happy Christmas Doug
Wish you well for 2016 - health & trading
Cheers
Padnoter
nanningbob
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by nanningbob »

Merry Christmas Doug
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
slowkey
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by slowkey »

Thanks all for the kind holiday thought. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Will be back trading in a few months. Stay tune.
:)
Doug
The Gann Ribbons ... A new tool for looking at Time Periods, Price and Dynamic S/R in any system.

Now using HGI on 60 minutes and up & 10.7 with Hurst Targets intraday.
Bob's HGI Fourm
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3524

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Albert Einstein
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Seasons Greetings

Post by SteveHopwood »

slowkey » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:33 am wrote:There is a lot of distress in this old world. It is my hope that in 2016 understanding, compassion and love wins out over fear both in the US and Europe.

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
Winston Churchill

Starting a year and a half ago beginning with a respiratory illness my health has never seemed as good as before that illness. I have been a cancer patient for over 14 years now and have done quite well after treatment early on with a miracle drug called Rituxan. It is a Blood and lymphatic system cancer and a rare one called Waldenstroms Macroglobulemia or Lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. My numbers have been pretty good since around 2005. So I am happy that I have had a long run. I hope to get back to trading in 2016 but to be honest I just have not felt very well this last year. So I see my doctor at the end of this month to reassess. My numbers are still pretty good but some of my test show some changes.
Doug
I missed your post first time around. All we can do is wish you the best Doug. Our thoughts are with you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
slowkey
Trader

A Must see video on the Psychology of Trading ...

Post by slowkey »

The link below will take you to a video presented by Path Trading Partners. It is the Best Video I have ever seen on Psychology of becoming a successful trader.

Do not let the fact it is a webinar sponsored by Nadex stop you from watching it. This information applies to all traders no matter what you trade. You can read their credentials in the presentation. They are explaining what is needed to be a successful trader. They are not talking about the instrument being traded. It is a fabulous presentation of not only the psychology of trading but the important steps you need to take to survive your emotions. This could well be the best hour and fifth-teen minutes you have ever spent thinking about the process of trading and the psychology involved. They are not trying to sell you anything but the truth. Watch it.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." Albert Einstein

That is what this is about and that is why it is in my signature below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujTaReRuvb4[/youtube]
Doug :)

Good to be back.
The Gann Ribbons ... A new tool for looking at Time Periods, Price and Dynamic S/R in any system.

Bob's HGI Fourm

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Albert Einstein
slowkey
Trader

Nadex is World Wide now open to 46 countries !!

Post by slowkey »

https://www.nadex.com/

I am not sure when Nadex started opening up the Exchange for citizens of other countries but this is great news for the world. Good Bye to the Bucket Shops. I have actually been out of trading for a year with the loss of my mother last April and generally not feeling well related to chronic illness. However things are looking up some so time to get back to thinking about trading.

The North American Derivative Exchange or Nadex is now open for trading for citizens of 46 countries. Nadex is an exchange and is regulated by the same regulatory bodies that regulate the Chicago Board of Trade and The Chicago Mercantile exchange in the US. To open an account with Nadex is just 100 dollars, This is an ideal product for small account retail traders. I do not want to go into the lingo but it would be possible to trade 10 spread contracts equal to a standard lot at 10 dollars a pip for as little as 250 to 500 dollars and that would be your total risk. You could loose no more money than that if say there was some terrible event that took the currency against your position. It would cost about 3500 dollars to trade a full lot in the US with leverage capped at 50-1 in a spot forex account and more for some pairs. Your risk is emptying your account. So this is a highly exaggerated example because option trading is far different than trading the underlying but leverage is much greater generally and with capped risk. Now Nadex is an exchange. The exchange charges a fee for each contract up to 9. Fees are capped at Nine. Nadex the exchange is adding market makers that supply the liquidity for the exchange as it grows. The market makers make the market. So there is a spread cost involved but generally the cost of doing business on the Nadex exchange is lower than other exchanges. There are no brokers. This is an exchange. There are 10 Forex pairs you can trade. So you can start with what you are familiar with trading. However there is so much more you can trade. Gold, Silver, Corn, Bitcoin, and multiple indices just to mention a few. Trading certain spreads can give you an experience similar to trading the spot forex but there is a greater learning curve to putting on these contracts. Generally these types of options have been set up to simplify there trading by retail traders. Spreads are actually options too. So learning option theory is more important than I originally thought when I first looked at Nadex.

I plan to do a video and open up a thread probably in the manual trading area for trading Nadex. If you want to get started with learning about Nadex I would recommend starting with the webinars located at the Nadex site. Watch the short simple ones by nadex first. The initial best approach to a course of study would be to take the course on trading Nadex spreads offered by Path Trading Partners the same people that did the previous video on the psychology of trading in the last post.
http://path-trading-partners.teachable.com/
The course name is "Introduction to Nadex Spreads- Free Webinars" and within the same course at the end of the spread discussion there are 3 webinars on the binary options. These same webinars are available at the Nadex site but signing up for a free account at path lets you take the course with the webinars in proper order building on each previous one. Nadex has a lot of webinars available to watch from many sources so you can get lost in them all. You can also ask them questions once you get your free membership. Path has agreed to do regular webinars with Nadex and there are several more that build on the basic information in this course.

Who are these guys. So who is Mike teaching this course. Well he is a consultant to multiple Hedge funds. They bring him in to see if he can break their models. He is also a former option market maker. This guy knows options. He has set up option exchanges in several countries. Who better to learn from. Who is Bob. A regular consultant to many financial news networks like Bloomberg and CNBC for examples. Both have over 25 years of trading experience. How good do they think Nadex is. Bob says 50 percent of all his trading is done on Nadex. Nadex spreads are actually options. You will learn how they are constructed and the Greeks that apply to trading these instruments. This offers an approach you will not find at apex investing. I am not knocking apex investing. Darrell has done a real good job with all his free education. You should take some of his courses but I just think you will be way ahead of the curve by learning the fundamental ideas on how these products work. Path saw that no one was talking about the greeks and with their knowledge and understanding of options thought this was a mistake and decided to become involved with Nadex and offer free education. So until I do a video this offers you some path to understanding these products. Demo accounts do not expire any more. They are permanent so open a demo. You can learn skills and put them to the test on the demo. Also do open a free account at apex investing http://apexinvesting.com/. The the spread and binary scanner they have there have been improved and are free for free members. Take the course on how to use them. There are two courses one for each scanner. You can do all your trading on these scanners. You just have to have chrome, the nadex plug in installed and an open demo account with you already loged into it. The scanner than see which account is open and hooks you with either the demo account or a live account if that is the one open. They are fabulous. Nothing I have mentioned here will cost you any money except for opening a live account. I will have other suggestions when I get to doing some videos. Just one word of warning. There is no such thing as a Nadex bot. Oh you will see advertisements for them on the web. I asked Nadex. There is no api open to trading with any kind of robot. Do not get suckered into buying something. They are all a scam.

If you are a citizen of the following countries you can open an account with Nadex. If your country is not mentioned call Nadex and ask if it will be in the future. I called Nadex and they verified that the list of countries to choose from in the drop down menu on their account setup screen are as follows.

As an aside I here talk about something called the Nadex continuum if anyone is familiar with this and its relation to Nadex let me know and where I can get information on it.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey,
Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and of course the US.

Bob's HGI Fourm

Albert Einstein
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Nadex is World Wide now open to 46 countries !!

Post by TraderJoeForex »

slowkey » Thu May 12, 2016 2:02 am wrote:https://www.nadex.com/

I am not sure when Nadex started opening up the Exchange for citizens of other countries but this is great news for the world. Good Bye to the Bucket Shops. I have actually been out of trading for a year with the loss of my mother last April and generally not feeling well related to chronic illness. However things are looking up some so time to get back to thinking about trading.

[hide]The North American Derivative Exchange or Nadex is now open for trading for citizens of 46 countries. Nadex is an exchange and is regulated by the same regulatory bodies that regulate the Chicago Board of Trade and The Chicago Mercantile exchange in the US. To open an account with Nadex is just 100 dollars, This is an ideal product for small account retail traders. I do not want to go into the lingo but it would be possible to trade 10 spread contracts equal to a standard lot at 10 dollars a pip for as little as 250 to 500 dollars and that would be your total risk. You could loose no more money than that if say there was some terrible event that took the currency against your position. It would cost about 3500 dollars to trade a full lot in the US with leverage capped at 50-1 in a spot forex account and more for some pairs. Your risk is emptying your account. So this is a highly exaggerated example because option trading is far different than trading the underlying but leverage is much greater generally and with capped risk. Now Nadex is an exchange. The exchange charges a fee for each contract up to 9. Fees are capped at Nine. Nadex the exchange is adding market makers that supply the liquidity for the exchange as it grows. The market makers make the market. So there is a spread cost involved but generally the cost of doing business on the Nadex exchange is lower than other exchanges. There are no brokers. This is an exchange. There are 10 Forex pairs you can trade. So you can start with what you are familiar with trading. However there is so much more you can trade. Gold, Silver, Corn, Bitcoin, and multiple indices just to mention a few. Trading certain spreads can give you an experience similar to trading the spot forex but there is a greater learning curve to putting on these contracts. Generally these types of options have been set up to simplify there trading by retail traders. Spreads are actually options too. So learning option theory is more important than I originally thought when I first looked at Nadex.

I plan to do a video and open up a thread probably in the manual trading area for trading Nadex. If you want to get started with learning about Nadex I would recommend starting with the webinars located at the Nadex site. Watch the short simple ones by nadex first. The initial best approach to a course of study would be to take the course on trading Nadex spreads offered by Path Trading Partners the same people that did the previous video on the psychology of trading in the last post.
http://path-trading-partners.teachable.com/
The course name is "Introduction to Nadex Spreads- Free Webinars" and within the same course at the end of the spread discussion there are 3 webinars on the binary options. These same webinars are available at the Nadex site but signing up for a free account at path lets you take the course with the webinars in proper order building on each previous one. Nadex has a lot of webinars available to watch from many sources so you can get lost in them all. You can also ask them questions once you get your free membership. Path has agreed to do regular webinars with Nadex and there are several more that build on the basic information in this course.

Who are these guys. So who is Mike teaching this course. Well he is a consultant to multiple Hedge funds. They bring him in to see if he can break their models. He is also a former option market maker. This guy knows options. He has set up option exchanges in several countries. Who better to learn from. Who is Bob. A regular consultant to many financial news networks like Bloomberg and CNBC for examples. Both have over 25 years of trading experience. How good do they think Nadex is. Bob says 50 percent of all his trading is done on Nadex. Nadex spreads are actually options. You will learn how they are constructed and the Greeks that apply to trading these instruments. This offers an approach you will not find at apex investing. I am not knocking apex investing. Darrell has done a real good job with all his free education. You should take some of his courses but I just think you will be way ahead of the curve by learning the fundamental ideas on how these products work. Path saw that no one was talking about the greeks and with their knowledge and understanding of options thought this was a mistake and decided to become involved with Nadex and offer free education. So until I do a video this offers you some path to understanding these products. Demo accounts do not expire any more. They are permanent so open a demo. You can learn skills and put them to the test on the demo. Also do open a free account at apex investing http://apexinvesting.com/. The the spread and binary scanner they have there have been improved and are free for free members. Take the course on how to use them. There are two courses one for each scanner. You can do all your trading on these scanners. You just have to have chrome, the nadex plug in installed and an open demo account with you already loged into it. The scanner than see which account is open and hooks you with either the demo account or a live account if that is the one open. They are fabulous. Nothing I have mentioned here will cost you any money except for opening a live account. I will have other suggestions when I get to doing some videos. Just one word of warning. There is no such thing as a Nadex bot. Oh you will see advertisements for them on the web. I asked Nadex. There is no api open to trading with any kind of robot. Do not get suckered into buying something. They are all a scam.

If you are a citizen of the following countries you can open an account with Nadex. If your country is not mentioned call Nadex and ask if it will be in the future. I called Nadex and they verified that the list of countries to choose from in the drop down menu on their account setup screen are as follows.

As an aside I here talk about something called the Nadex continuum if anyone is familiar with this and its relation to Nadex let me know and where I can get information on it.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey,
Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and of course the US.
[/hide]

Nice to see you back and thanks for this post. Going to read up more on Nadex now. Cheers :)
nanningbob
Trader

Gann Ribbon 10.7 System

Post by nanningbob »

Ok I'm confused but glad to see you back.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”