stevehopwoodforex.com
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/
Print view

Wrong CSS daily
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3833
Page 1 of 2
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

Hello, my CSS daily is wrong somehow. The AUD is consistently zero. Perhaps someone can help me to locate where things go wrong in the attached word document.
Regards
Staffan Malmberg
Author:  milanese [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

alfarunner » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:50 pm wrote:Hello, my CSS daily is wrong somehow. The AUD is consistently zero. Perhaps someone can help me to locate where things go wrong in the attached word document.
Regards
Staffan Malmberg
just try the attached verison..
10.7 CSS.v3.2C_withAlerts_ 24 pairs-6xx.mq4
Cheers :)

Tommaso
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

Thanks, I can see in my indicator file there is one in version 3.0. Should I remove that one?
S
Author:  milanese [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

alfarunner » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:05 pm wrote:Thanks, I can see in my indicator file there is one in version 3.0. Should I remove that one?
S
no it should not create an problem..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

ok, I will try later.
S
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

It didn't solve my problem, AUD is still zero all the time for daily.
Skärmklipp.JPG
S
Author:  milanese [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

alfarunner » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:24 pm wrote:It didn't solve my problem, AUD is still zero all the time for daily.

S
There must be something wrong at your backend, see my chart..
GBPUSDH1.png
Cheers :)

Tommaso
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

I'm using the 10.4/10.5 info page and 10.5 CSS 4H 1.0.8 and 10.5 CSS D 1.0.8
S
Author:  alfarunner [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

I can see that we don't have the same values. Do you include every currency pair? I'm only using the smallest number of combinations, 25 pairs all together in market watch.
S
Author:  milanese [ Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Wrong CSS daily

alfarunner » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 pm wrote:I can see that we don't have the same values. Do you include every currency pair? I'm only using the smallest number of combinations, 25 pairs all together in market watch.
S
just use the version I posted without any templates.. it uses OOTB 24 pairs..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
All times are UTC Page 1 of 2