Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
Gertje
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by Gertje »

Still trading the original PPM, after a rough month it's coming back strong.
PPM.png
:!!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AGT
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by AGT »

Hi Gertje ! Nice to see you here again ! You all in all are in the greens ... and that happened after a longer time - thats the only important and nice point ! :good:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by SteveHopwood »

Gertje » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:31 pm wrote:Still trading the original PPM, after a rough month it's coming back strong.

The only thing you are losing by trading the original PPM is the multi-trade facility. This also means you are exposing yourself to less risk.

Stick with the original if it meets your needs. The original is fantastic. You will not be sorry.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Reaper
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by Reaper »

SteveHopwood » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:49 pm wrote:
Gertje » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:31 pm wrote:Still trading the original PPM, after a rough month it's coming back strong.

The only thing you are losing by trading the original PPM is the multi-trade facility. This also means you are exposing yourself to less risk.

Stick with the original if it meets your needs. The original is fantastic. You will not be sorry.

:xm:

I second that. The original OOTB for me is starting to kick ass too after a very tough February.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/pipm ... tb/1144947

When comparing with my PPoS forward demos, please note the above demo was set to 0.01 lots and my newer PPoS are set to 0.1 lots. Percentage wise seems like PP OOTB is the second best demo I have behind one of my PPoS demos that currently has a floating pip balance of +4000 pips.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/ppos ... 00/1160308
AGT
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by AGT »

+4000 pips open ? OMG - close them and sail away ! Anyway its demo and your choice in any case ... :hi:
AnotherBrian

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by AnotherBrian »

AnotherBrian » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:17 pm wrote:EA's can't be left alone, most of us know that (perhaps we learned the hard way). Forex is very trendy, famous for it. You just have to watch the charts and remove it when you suspect the trend is halting. Just pull out to the weekly chart, maybe draw some lines, and it might slap you in the face.
PC was trading manually, so this would have been part of the process. Would be enlightening to hear his approach for selecting the trade pairs to focus on. I think this EA is now all about letting it do its thing but keeping your eyes on the trending pairs.
It was late, so I forgot to attached the chart.

Here it is....
EURGBPDaily.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spotdespot
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by spotdespot »

Gertje » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:31 pm wrote:Still trading the original PPM, after a rough month it's coming back strong.

:good:
idempotent
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by idempotent »

:good:
Showoff.
spotdespot
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by spotdespot »

patmontes
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by patmontes »

This month so far has been fantastic! February was tough but still acceptable so no complaints here :good:

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”