Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
brt
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by brt »

Still running the original from this thread with xfactornos settings, had a great week... up 5.8%.
qvintus
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by qvintus »

Hi, Pipmasher EA working fine on Axitrader and GlobalPrime.
But on IC-Markets I get this errors every second:

2015.04.29 23:41:56.427 Pipcruiser%27s Pipmasher NZDUSD,Daily: Alert: Pipcruiser%27s Pipmasher XXXXXXXX CheckForOrderOpenPriceModNeeded pending order price modification failed with error 130: invalid stops

Anyone have any ideas? I use same setfile on all brokers (ECN-True) and so on.
spotdespot
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by spotdespot »

qvintus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:52 pm wrote:Hi, Pipmasher EA working fine on Axitrader and GlobalPrime.

2015.04.29 23:41:56.427 Pipcruiser%27s Pipmasher NZDUSD,Daily: Alert: Pipcruiser%27s Pipmasher XXXXXXXX CheckForOrderOpenPriceModNeeded pending order price modification failed with error 130: invalid stops

Turn the ECN setting to false and it will probably work. Although ECN brokers deal with market orders the same way (send the order then modify the order to include the SL) many deal with pending orders differently and require the SL to be included in the pending order.

Cheers,
Dave.
qvintus
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by qvintus »

spotdespot » 30 Apr 2015, 00:00 wrote:
qvintus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:52 pm wrote:Hi, Pipmasher EA working fine on Axitrader and GlobalPrime.

Turn the ECN setting to false and it will probably work. Although ECN brokers deal with market orders the same way (send the order then modify the order to include the SL) many deal with pending orders differently and require the SL to be included in the pending order.

Cheers,
Dave.
Thanks. I will try this :-)
PipPoppy
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by PipPoppy »

I have the same issue even though my ECN setting is set to 'false'.

I think you'll find that the bot was trying to place a modified order based on the low price of two days ago however the low price of yesterday had already surpassed the low price of two days ago and was some 60 odd pips below it - hence the error.

My demo accounts give the error but then enter at the new 'modified' price which will give you an immediate 60 pip profit and over-inflates the results.

My live account of course gives the same error message and as price has since fallen below the low of 3 days ago it has entered into that trade.

Hope I am making some sense here - not explaining it very well.........
qvintus
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by qvintus »

spotdespot » 30 Apr 2015, 00:00 wrote:

Cheers,
Dave.
I only restarted my Empty4 and then the pending trades opened at last with IC Markets. So I didnt try the ecn setting. I will upgrade to PPoS (since it can trade exactly the same as Pipmasher without multitrades) on my live accounts and watch if this happens again.
rosst
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by rosst »

I have had this running since March - I close everything every week or two or three...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AGT
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by AGT »

And I think you let this one run without any manual interventions, set and forget ?

I have some PP/PPoS bots running since feb 2015 ... nether touched and they all go north jumping up and down, but anyway they all are raising up ! :clap:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by SteveHopwood »

V 1j is in post 1. There is a new input at the top of the Trading inputs.

CloseTradesOnTrendChange: if enabled, this tells PPoS to close market orders and delete pending trades if the trend is no longer with the trades.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
eltax100
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by eltax100 »

This sounds like a practical handy option Steve

Thanks to all the coders

Barron :hi:

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”