Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
tcollings
Trader

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by tcollings »

SteveHopwood » Mon May 18, 2015 2:58 am wrote:V 1j is in post 1. There is a new input at the top of the Trading inputs.

CloseTradesOnTrendChange: if enabled, this tells PPoS to close market orders and delete pending trades if the trend is no longer with the trades.

:xm:
Steve, thanks very much for the update. I noticed you might have posted this updated version in the wrong thread. It seems like the version in the PPoS thread is still V1i, while in this thread it is V1j.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Pipcruiser's Pipmasher

Post by SteveHopwood »

tcollings » Thu May 21, 2015 1:58 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Mon May 18, 2015 2:58 am wrote:V 1j is in post 1. There is a new input at the top of the Trading inputs.

CloseTradesOnTrendChange: if enabled, this tells PPoS to close market orders and delete pending trades if the trend is no longer with the trades.

Steve, thanks very much for the update. I noticed you might have posted this updated version in the wrong thread. It seems like the version in the PPoS thread is still V1i, while in this thread it is V1j.
Thanks. Yes, this is the wrong thread. I will try again.

Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”