HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
Tebis
Trader

HGI

Post by Tebis »

tomele » 25 Dec 2021, 12:34 wrote:Hi @all.

Latest versions with expiry 2023-01-01 are in post 1.

Merry Christmas.
Vielen Dank Thomas für das Update und Dein unermüdliches Engagement für das Forum.
Ich wünsche Dir ein erfolgreiches Jahr 2022 und bitte bleib gesund.
LG Ernst
Traderchris

HGI

Post by Traderchris »

tomele » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:34 pm wrote:Hi @all.

Latest versions with expiry 2023-01-01 are in post 1.

Merry Christmas.
Good day @All.

Thomas, thank you for the update. It is indeed an awesome tool!

Regards,

Chris.
hualiuc

HGI

Post by hualiuc »

The group leader can develop MT5 version and realize more functions on MT5. Thank you!
tomele
Administrator

HGI

Post by tomele »

I have deleted an unreadble post here. This is an English speaking forum.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:33 pm wrote:I have deleted an unreadble post here. This is an English speaking forum.
You got in just ahead of me. We have probably deleted the user simultaneously. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
sniv

HGI

Post by sniv »

Good time to all. First of all, thanks for such a wonderful tool as HGI. Tell me what could be the problem. The indicator seems strange to me. Maybe I have some settings wrong.
Screenshot_25.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AltosT
Trader

HGI

Post by AltosT »

sniv » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm wrote:Good time to all. First of all, thanks for such a wonderful tool as HGI. Tell me what could be the problem. The indicator seems strange to me. Maybe I have some settings wrong.
Quoting milanese
milanese » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:40 pm wrote:
Problem is on your site, you need to install the wingdings font google can help you, how to do that.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
sniv

HGI

Post by sniv »

AltosT » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:37 pm wrote:
sniv » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm wrote:Good time to all. First of all, thanks for such a wonderful tool as HGI. Tell me what could be the problem. The indicator seems strange to me. Maybe I have some settings wrong.
Quoting milanese
milanese » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:40 pm wrote:
Problem is on your site, you need to install the wingdings font google can help you, how to do that.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Thanks for your help. But I'm talking a little about that. I mean that if you do not touch anything, then the indicator draws many different signals, but if you reinstall the indicator on the chart, then all the signals will change. Therefore, I cannot understand how to analyze the market on it.
AltosT
Trader

HGI

Post by AltosT »

Hah ! OK. You have come to the point where you have to understand that cannot just jump into this business with no background.

Every experienced trader in every FX forum will tell you the same thing.

Go read post 1 and every post after it until you understand what the thread is about. I cannot understand it for you. You simply have to do the work.
sniv

HGI

Post by sniv »

If I need to study, I will study) If there is information on this concept somewhere else on the forum, then please send the links, I will be grateful. Thank you.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”