HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
ivannop

HGI

Post by ivannop »

tomele » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:46 pm wrote:Hi @all.

Thank you for all the flowers, much appreciated. I have deleted them now to keep this thread readable. My only contribution was to update the expiry. The real thanks belong to Bob, Elixe, Baluda and Tommaso.
Thanks you HGI. Indicator very best.
mrithuns
Trader

HGI

Post by mrithuns »

nanningbob » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:00 pm wrote:Dang! This thread is still running. 6+ years and seems to be the ultimate creation. I'll have to check it out again. :) :yahoo:
Last edited by mrithuns on Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castlebrook

HGI

Post by castlebrook »

Mrithuns
Can you show an example or two please of this...?

"It is so amazing and accurate that HGI Trend Arrows show the retracements up to KijunSen.

In fact that's the optimal Entry as per the Market Structure Concepts. I ride the entire Trend until it ranges."

Thanks.
tienbanker
Trader

HGI

Post by tienbanker »

any one have creat the HGI dashboard? Inoder to get the overall signal narrow buy sell/range on Multi pair and time frame.

Thank you so much
mcpenlinux

HGI

Post by mcpenlinux »

Rene did it.
viewtopic.php?p=105462#p105462
tienbanker » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:30 am wrote:any one have creat the HGI dashboard? Inoder to get the overall signal narrow buy sell/range on Multi pair and time frame.

Thank you so much
cozybooks
Trader

HGI

Post by cozybooks »

mrithuns » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:03 am wrote:
nanningbob » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:00 pm wrote:Dang! This thread is still running. 6+ years and seems to be the ultimate creation. I'll have to check it out again. :) :yahoo:

We missed you bob. We will be excited to see you back in Action. :!!:

HGI is a blessing to me.

I only trade HGI Trend Arrows (H4 & D1) along with Ichimoku & Market Structure by Inner Circle Trader.

It is so amazing and accurate that HGI Trend Arrows show the retracements upto KijunSen.

Infact that's the optimal Entry as per the Market Structure Concepts. I ride the entire Trend until it ranges.

Thanks to Bob, Steve, Milanese, Tomele & Rene.

Please keep this indicator Alive.

Greetings all! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow for U.S Traders and anyone who is looking for a reason to celebrate. I don't get to trade nearly as much as I would like anymore, but I have been trading HGI on a few pairs with ichimoku and a simple SMA 200 line, mostly on 4-hour charts when I get a chance, but here is a good example today of trading during the London trading hours on a 5 minute timeframe. Not thousands of pips, but plenty of profitable pips. I like to trade ichimoku cloud below the SMA200 for sell trades and just pick out those HGI signals as entry points. These are the real HGI signals generated on a Global Prime Demo (using Ditto to convert to my live U.S. accounts). Just look at all of the opportunities if you are patient for a setup to take a bunch of trades. I had a few profitable sell trades today, using Bob's 10.9 Pivot Boxes indi to close them when price was around the combination of DS2 and WS1.

Happy trading, everyone! :party: :party: :party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomele
Administrator

HGI

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

Latest versions with expiry 2023-01-01 are in post 1.

Merry Christmas.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Dragonian
Trader

HGI

Post by Dragonian »

Thank you Thomas,
:clap: :clap: :clap:
TTFN

Bill
marcoscabrera78

HGI

Post by marcoscabrera78 »

tomele » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:34 am wrote:Hi @all.

Latest versions with expiry 2023-01-01 are in post 1.

Merry Christmas.
thank you so much!!!! :!!:
kamsri
Trader

HGI

Post by kamsri »

THANK YOU SIR.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”