HGI

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
AltosT
Trader

HGI

Post by AltosT »

sniv » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:03 pm wrote:If I need to study, I will study) If there is information on this concept somewhere else on the forum, then please send the links, I will be grateful. Thank you.
Everything you need to get started is in Post 1
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

AltosT » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:08 am wrote:
sniv » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:03 pm wrote:If I need to study, I will study) If there is information on this concept somewhere else on the forum, then please send the links, I will be grateful. Thank you.
Everything you need to get started is in Post 1
As well as understanding the signals you need to understand this HUGE thingy: HGI works in the here and now. It can generate a signal NOW and then delete it a few minutes later if the conditions that generated it have changed against the signal.

So forget looking back historically. The only historical signals you will see on the chart are those that remained in place at the close of the candle. These will never change but also give you no idea what was happening at the time they were generated.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
HannesJoubert
Trader

HGI

Post by HannesJoubert »

Hi All, trust everyone is well?

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching the end of the year, and the end of this "license" cycle, I was hoping to find out whether there will be another renewal of the indicator for 2023, and if so, when this would happen, before or after 31/12/2022?

Thanks, take care.

H
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

HannesJoubert » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:00 am wrote:Hi All, trust everyone is well?

Seeing as we are rapidly approaching the end of the year, and the end of this "license" cycle, I was hoping to find out whether there will be another renewal of the indicator for 2023, and if so, when this would happen, before or after 31/12/2022?

Thanks, take care.

H
I cannot remember who did the updating last year but I have the source code, so Thomas and I can always sort this out between us in time for the next expiration date.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

HannesJoubert
Trader

HGI

Post by HannesJoubert »

SteveHopwood » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:26 pm wrote:

Thanks, take care.

H
I cannot remember who did the updating last year but I have the source code, so Thomas and I can always sort this out between us in time for the next expiration date.

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to reply.

That is great news...talk soon then.

H
SteveHopwood
Owner

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

HannesJoubert » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:38 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:26 pm wrote:

Thanks, take care.

H

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to reply.

That is great news...talk soon then.

H
No problem H. I had a few minutes spare this afternoon so I had a look and can see how to make the edits. I will post once I have tested them.

SteveHopwood
Owner

HGI

Post by SteveHopwood »

Just so you know folks, that Thomas has the update in hand and will post prior to the expiry of the current version.

HannesJoubert
Trader

HGI

Post by HannesJoubert »

SteveHopwood » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:38 pm wrote:Just so you know folks, that Thomas has the update in hand and will post prior to the expiry of the current version.

:clap: :good:
YoMismo

HGI

Post by YoMismo »

Only to said THANKS for this AMAZING indicator. That "Thing" is Beautifull to see and Pleasant to use.
I have 3 years crying and struggling to see some light and this is lighting me at a God Speed velocity (Faster them Light).
Please don't let newbies like me in the shadows.

:cheer: Please release the Kraken!!! :cheer:

Sorry don't mess with the Kraken, that is a NO NO :arrrg: .

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: RELEASE THE HGI !!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanks to all of you till the end of the ages (or the end of Empty4!) !

:clap: :clap: :clap: God Bless all of you and your Families ! :clap: :clap: :clap:
tomele
Administrator

HGI

Post by tomele »

Hi @all.

New versions for 2023 are in post 1.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”