HGI for beginners.

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI for beginners.

Post by Wavegarrick »

Hi VT,

You have to download the version that expires in June 2019. Ensure all other older Hgi versions are deleted from your indicators folder. If you use ea's that calculate Hgi data you need to download the latest Hgi lib which must go in your library folder.

Cheers
wmanjonjo

HGI for beginners.

Post by wmanjonjo »

Wavegarrick » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:05 pm wrote:Hi VT,

You have to download the version that expires in June 2019. Ensure all other older Hgi versions are deleted from your indicators folder. If you use ea's that calculate Hgi data you need to download the latest Hgi lib which must go in your library folder.

Cheers
where can we get the download link. please help.
shiva12

HGI for beginners.

Post by shiva12 »

wmanjonjo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 pm wrote:

Cheers
Hi go to the page No one and can download it ...
Wavegarrick
Trader

HGI for beginners.

Post by Wavegarrick »

shiva12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:11 pm wrote:
wmanjonjo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 pm wrote:

Cheers
Hi go to the page No one and can download it ...
Not sure exactly what you mean by this, but it is all here on page 1.http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 64#p105044
Singh

HGI for beginners.

Post by Singh »

Hello Everyone,

My first post on SHF yay!!

Ok so I have read the HGI pdf couple of times and have fair understanding on all the indicators/signals in it. After reading it I understood that Wavy lines are the ultimate lines which only occurs when a change in direction is coming. So my question is

1. Does wavy lines repaint too like Big arrows as I dont see it mentioned in the pdf.

2. If they dont repaint then cant wavy lines be traded alone buy and sell and hold untill opposite appears ?

3. How are wavy lines in terms of accuracy, what are the chances of a price going against me 50 or 100 pips after a wavy line appear (ofcourse except when happens at news) .

Is there an EA already made to trade just wavy lines or whole HGI based?

I think if not first question is answered then I can figure out the rest two myself.

Regards,

Singh
tomele
Administrator

HGI for beginners.

Post by tomele »

Due to an injury my right hand is hurting so badly that I can't write an appropriate reply. My left hand is good enough to hold some popcorn, though.

:smile:
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Singh

HGI for beginners.

Post by Singh »

tomele » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:08 pm wrote:Due to an injury my right hand is hurting so badly that I can't write an appropriate reply. My left hand is good enough to hold some popcorn, though.

Lol its ok,Hope your hand gets better soon. I actually put it on strategy tester and found the answer myself. Cant be relied on wavy lines itself.

Regards,

Singh
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:08 pm wrote:Due to an injury my right hand is hurting so badly that I can't write an appropriate reply. My left hand is good enough to hold some popcorn, though.

Sadly, this is a dummies' thread, so I have to restrain myself. Hey ho.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
tomele
Administrator

HGI for beginners.

Post by tomele »

SteveHopwood » 21 Jul 2019, 22:16 wrote:Sadly, this is a dummies' thread, so I have to restrain myself. Hey ho.
I forgot that rule. Too bad, really. Although, "strategy tester" and "lol" in one post ...

:uff:
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:28 pm wrote:
SteveHopwood » 21 Jul 2019, 22:16 wrote:Sadly, this is a dummies' thread, so I have to restrain myself. Hey ho.
I forgot that rule. Too bad, really. Although, "strategy tester" and "lol" in one post ...

:uff:
I know. "Strategy tester" came close to breaking me. :lol:

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”