HGI used with Hurst charts

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
kapilsoni

Post by kapilsoni »

HGL has expired... !!! how can i fix this...
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

kapilsoni » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:37 pm wrote:HGL has expired... !!! how can i fix this...
delete the old file, and download from the first post in the HGI thread the new version..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
kapilsoni

Post by kapilsoni »

hi thanks tommaso,

can you please clear about HGI with HURST chart,

I don't have any idea hurst chart..

1. How to use, rules of trade with hurst charts.

2. HGI 17 latest version have some changes as there is no wave line.

3. Which is the default and best time frame of latest HGI bcoz there is another script 509, it's multiply current TF chart, please clear.

4. How can I change TF like if want to use 15/30 TF minute.

thanks for your support... :jump: :cheer:
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

Take the time to read this, and the HGI main topic this will answer your questions, 17.0 has wavy lines like the previous versions..

Tommaso
Just PM
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
Keansajeweki

Post by Keansajeweki »

Hello Everyone and especial to Pedro 2, Thank you for sharing your HGI Hurst system.
I am a little confused when i see all the different templates in this topic, because i have downloaded the system from page 1 and i search for it in this topic, but i cannot find the same template i have.
Is the system from the first page still accurate???

This is how my chart looks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KMW

Post by KMW »

Keansajeweki » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm wrote: I am a little confused when i see all the different templates in this topic, because i have downloaded the system from page 1 and i search for it in this topic, but i cannot find the same template i have.
Is the system from the first page still accurate???
Mine looked the same as yours initially, I think maybe what's confusing you might be the ribbon, as opposed to the white candles in the first two charts in the start of this thread. I would have liked to see those white candles as in the first two charts posted back then but this is still good. I set them as "color" none in mine as I applied the indicator to the chart as I prefer to see the candles. Here's what I have, just the two ribbon lines, this matches the third chart posted back then.
Thanks authors, HGI and Hurst. Free beer for us :yahoo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oldfella
Trader

Post by oldfella »

Hi Tommaso,

I trade using Pedros Hurst TMA averages, the MTF Hurst Target v 1b places the crossover lines which
I take as my trade signal.
The question I would like to ask you is do you think that it would be possible to code a fully automatic
trading program based on these signals? I am not asking for you to code it, only if in your expert opinion
it could be done, or if you know of an EA that trades in a similar way.

Kind Regards

Oldfella
forextraderaz
Trader

Post by forextraderaz »

oldfella » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:01 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso,

I trade using Pedros Hurst TMA averages, the MTF Hurst Target v 1b places the crossover lines which
The question I would like to ask you is do you think that it would be possible to code a fully automatic
trading program based on these signals? I am not asking for you to code it, only if in your expert opinion

Kind Regards

Oldfella
I would also love to have an EA trade hurst and have looked in the past but have never found an EA that would trade with it. I love using hurst in my manual trading but having it all automated would be wonderful. :)
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

forextraderaz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:14 pm wrote:
oldfella » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:01 pm wrote:Hi Tommaso,

Kind Regards

Oldfella
I would also love to have an EA trade hurst and have looked in the past but have never found an EA that would trade with it. I love using hurst in my manual trading but having it all automated would be wonderful. :)
take a look there http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =87&t=4009

Tommaso
Just PM
TraderJoeForex
Trader

Post by TraderJoeForex »

I would suggest MAD EA as this can trade the actual TMA cross if you select triangulated moving averages and are happy to trade just the strongest/weakest pairs (I worked on building a pure Hurst Cycle EA last year and it wasn't easy and is still a work in progress).

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... f=5&t=4590

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”