HGI used with Hurst charts

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

oldfella » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:30 pm wrote:Hi
Thanks Tommaso.

I have loaded Gary's indicator and have the lib file installed, but get no response from the indicator, HGI_v17.00 has been deleted.
Any ideas why it won't work.

Oldfella
it needs no indicator only the hgi_lib.exe, go to the HGI threaad and download there the latest version, delete before all older versions.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

disbellj » 30 Apr 2017, 22:42 wrote:Although the lines are numbered different in my code, I got what you're saying. I did mix up Signal with HGI Signal and Slope with HGISlope. Am now fixing it in my code. Thank you!
Editing your post to make it appear more intelligent instead of replying is a really bad style. I am locking this topic here.

Should other Mods feel this topic didnt deserve it, please unlock it and delete the recent stuff.
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

tomele » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:12 pm wrote:
Editing your post to make it appear more intelligent instead of replying is a really bad style. I am locking this topic here.

Should other Mods feel this topic didnt deserve it, please unlock it and delete the recent stuff.
I have indeed unlocked this topic as there are members here who enjoy it and find it useful.

I have also deleted the latest nonsense and removed the purveyor of it to the Ranks of the Great Unwashed. This dimwit has a history of being one of those, "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see" people and has previously been banned. He snuck back in through the back door - something I do not mind so long as dimwits like him stay quiet. I can well imagine the earth-shattering effect of being denied access to this forum. :o

disbellj is the second member in as many nights to be removed to the Ranks of the Great Unwashed - officially the On Moderation group - for posting like a moron. Members of this august group can do bugger all apart from read posts and download attachments. At lease, I think they can still download attachments but I have never checked as I do not actually care.

I remind people that SHF is a ruthless meritocracy into whose ranks cretins are unwelcome. Post intelligently and usefully, or do not post at all. I or one of my mods will deal with you mercilessly should you chose to ignore this forum reality.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I see from the Moderators' log that the latest miscreant has been banned altogether by one of our mods so my removing him to the ranks of The Great Unwashed was not necessary.

Lessons to be learned folks. Learn them.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”