03 - Pipcruiser Dashboard – Signals – EA - MPTM

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

ymleong » 20 Apr 2015, 03:43 wrote:
qvintus » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:20 pm wrote:Hi. I just wanted to give some reports for the week.

I am testing 5001/6001/8002 settings.
Hi Qvintus
If you are trading 5001/6001/8002 you should have 3 indi on 3 charts as well as 3 MTPM. Your attachments is for which strategy? (summary of major differences)
5001: No pendings which is set in MTPM (SL=100 for all 3 strategies)
6001: Pending at Tp of 30 BE lock of 50
8002: Pending TP is floating no BE lock

PS: I loaded up your MTPM for 4h and check 3x, you didnt set JS (its false) but did set JS SL. Its not jumping at all (I checked my results on Empty4). You also didnt set BE (its false) yet set JumpAfterBE=True. Below is your MTPM settings.
=======================================================================
BE=----Break even STD settings----
BENote= ==>(Mode: BE STD)
BreakEven=false
BreakEvenPips=100.0
BreakEvenProfit=50.0
HideBreakEvenStop=false
PipsAwayFromVisualBE=100.0

JSL=----Jumping stop loss settings----
JumpingStop=false
JumpingStopPips=50.0
AddBEP=true
JumpAfterBreakevenOnly=true
HideJumpingStop=false
PipsAwayFromVisualJS=100.0
=========================================================================
Sorry If I am dim, I just dont understand how u managed to trade 3 different strategies with ONE settings of MTPM or ONE indi setting :oops: :roll:
Hi, you misunderstood my post.
I did not attach any 5001, 6001 and 8002 settings. They are the default settings you can find by yourself in post 1 or 2 by gringoh. And yes, of course I have 3 indi on 3 charts as well as 3 MTPM for those.

The attachments is for my experimental settings on H4 and M15.
I have three charts for the H4. Indicator, mptm and equity sentry. Read my posts again.
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

Hi all.
I have run the 5001 template D1 since March 10 on all 28 pairs.
Result: 29 trades +900 pips

I also use PipmasherOnSteroids with same settings (Xfactornos settings), no multitrades, 28 pairs.
Result: 44 trades +1000 pips

Anyone can confirm this big differences in trades?

EDIT: Corrected statistics above for PPoS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by qvintus on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gringoh

Post by gringoh »

Hi Guys,

I have received some message from some of you, many thanks for your kind words.

I have been less active these last days/weeks.

I was busy with personal stuff, and also with baby girl who is growing day after day :-)

I also needed a small break as I spent a lot of time to code various things.

But I am still around monitoring the thread and the forum.

@ Qvintus: it would be interesting to track where the difference is coming from. I am assuming that you are performing your tests on the same broker on 2 different platforms?

The differences might come from the spread. Also is your PPoS trading on Monday? (PP dashboard isn’t).

I think it would be easier to track the trade differences with live trade.

If you are still running those 2 tests, next week, if you can help, we can try to figure out where the difference is coming from.

As soon as you note a difference between PPoS and PP Dashboard, can you post your feedback in this thread, I will try to figure out where it is coming from.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
G
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

gringoh » 26 Apr 2015, 17:03 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have received some message from some of you, many thanks for your kind words.

I have been less active these last days/weeks.

I was busy with personal stuff, and also with baby girl who is growing day after day :-)

I also needed a small break as I spent a lot of time to code various things.

But I am still around monitoring the thread and the forum.

@ Qvintus: it would be interesting to track where the difference is coming from. I am assuming that you are performing your tests on the same broker on 2 different platforms?

The differences might come from the spread. Also is your PPoS trading on Monday? (PP dashboard isn’t).

I think it would be easier to track the trade differences with live trade.

If you are still running those 2 tests, next week, if you can help, we can try to figure out where the difference is coming from.

As soon as you note a difference between PPoS and PP Dashboard, can you post your feedback in this thread, I will try to figure out where it is coming from.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
G
Hi gringo.
Thanks for replying. But I must tell you that I made a mistake when doing analysing on myfxbook.
I choosed the correct start date on both accounts, but filtered by closed trades instead of open trades.

Since I started PPoS before starting PP Dashboard I had several trades opened before March 10:th on PPoS that closed after March 10:th in good gain, that is the biggest difference.

If I take away those trades there is only a small difference in pips, but still 15 trades less on PP Dashboard.

PPoS:
44 trades +1000 pips, profitfactor: 1.57
PP Dashboard: 29 trades +900 pips, profitfactor: 1.94

So the profit factor is even better on PP Dashboard :clap:

But I can try to check next week what trades differs. The demo is with GlobalPrime on different platforms. No Monday trading on PPoS either.
gringoh

Post by gringoh »

:good: :good: :good:

At the moment I don’t have any EA running. I had to clean my PC and to manage other stuff.

The coming week I have to work on a few things but I will have more time to monitor the market.

I will launch some short time test.

I will have to wait until mid-May to launch serious EAs tests… Until now, I was performing all my test on my PC (easier to setup everything and to launch a lot of tests/instances). I still have to find a good VPS for the future...

Cheers,
G
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

Hi.
Only difference between PPoS and PP Dashboard this week so far:

PPoS closed the NJ trade in profit +50 pips here:
Skärmklipp.PNG
Still open with PP Dashboard floating around +25 pips (trade opened 2 minutes after PPoS).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qvintus
Trader

Post by qvintus »

Hi gringo.
I am using the CSS filter lately on several setups. After Empty4 restart it will not update and trade. The CSS is only gray on the chart. I must open up the PP indicator and click ok, then it starts to show CSS values.

This morning I noticed that several of my setups had that grey non updating CSS and no restart have been done over the night.

Firstly I blame myself if I maybe could have done something wrong. Because I did not see any bugs in this masterpiece so far ;)
Skärmklipp.PNG
gringoh

Post by gringoh »

Hi qvintus,

I am trying to fix that since 1 hour with no success yet. I am having the same issue when I close the platform and reopen it, no value???

It might be the CSS init? I am not sure at all as I am using Baluda’s library to perform the calculation.

I will try different things to fix it.

Cheers,
G
rapple
Trader

Post by rapple »

Hi G

Hope you and the family are well

Would it be possible to add and ATR stoploss to your Dash

Cheers Richard
gringoh

Post by gringoh »

Hi Richard,

I am on holidays at the moment with limited connection.

For the moment you can use the option available in MPTM plus Ea, this should do the trick.

We are having good time with family on the sea side :yahoo:

Be back soon,

Cheers,
G

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”