Zennor's Piproid

Post your derivatives/discussion threads here.
forexnnov
Trader

Zennor's Piproid

Post by forexnnov »

toc17 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 am wrote:
toc17 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 am wrote:
patmontes » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:49 am wrote:Yesterday was a good performance right?
Yes it was! My bots captured nicely the big NZD move
More info: all my 7 ZP demo accounts performed very well on the big NZD move, but my only mini live account was flat. The difference? ZP reports max spread of 44 pips in GBPNZD on demo accounts and 81 pips on live account...

I am using IC Markets. Has Global Prime such spreads??
I traded non-farm and nzd news on real GP account. Very big slippage and I got loss on nzd news cause basket manager closed all orders as TP too slow. My VPS is NY4 based and 0.5ms ping to Global Prime.
In case ZP demo results not equal real results. I stopped trading and will test it on cent account.
calnix

Zennor's Piproid

Post by calnix »

Hi all,

I am curious to know how you guys are preventing the EA from over trading, especially when some of you guys have so many pairs active. Are you guys using Scoobs Margin Check in the EA shell code, or just keeping your lot sizes really small so that over trading won't be an issue - or are there any alternate methods?

Trying to figure this out, so I can calculate my lot sizes, TP/SL settings accordingly to my account balance.

Also, is anyone running this EA without a basket manager, meaning you treat the trades on each pair individually? I know that's not what the EA was originally designed for - not complaining, just experimenting. I've been demoing in this manner recently with a certain amount of manual intervention - although premature, the results seem quite promising. Was wondering if anyone else has tried something similar, I would like to know how it turned out for you.

Cheers!

Return to “Pipcruiser's Pipmasher forum”