Holy Graily Bob in a MTF stack

EA's inspired by nanningbob's work here, especially those based on his 240 Moving Average trend detection filter.
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

I am sorry if my question was extremely offensive in your opinion, but for sure it was not off topic, better you update yourself, Python is the most used programming language in the financial market, all the best.
The words you are typing belong to the English language but clearly you lack any understanding to comprehend them. You must be a complete moron since you can't follow basic instructions regarding my first post of "Do not try to change this into something is isn't"

This is what people like you do. You come into a thread, introduce some complete off topic garbage, you attract other idiots, insanity spawns and the whole thread careens off into the ditch and ends up pissing those of us trying to help you completely off until we say screw it and walk away.

It is obvious you are a moron because python has nothing to do with MQL, this thread or this website. Since you lack the basic understanding of what source code is you couldn't possibly comprehend that we don't have it ergo we could not possibly convert anything to it. The fact that you have all of these posts under your title but don't even know Steve well enough to know that he doesn't do python demonstrates your inability to find out the basic facts of something before injecting your worthless opinion on the matter.

So don't come in here acting all high and mighty and better than anyone else. You aren't. Your lack of adding anything useful to the topic means you are a drain on the group of those who actually ARE producing a valuable service. The fact that you quoted an entire post for a one line response tells me that you couldn't care less that Steve provides this website out of his own resources and you just frivolously piss away good resource with senseless drivel.

If you have nothing valuable to contribute and your only goal is to hijack this thread I guarantee you won't win. Since you are enamored by the mere thought that you might be more intelligent than anyone else here then by all means go join one of the quant websites and marvel at your brilliance of being another statistical failure. To me you will always be two p arms short of a full q.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have dealt with this individual. We can move on.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
blazej
Trader

Post by blazej »

Hi David,

here are my results. The SL (20 pips) is too tight. I will try again with Steve attempt. Results below.
tradereport.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

blazej » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:40 am wrote:Hi David,

here are my results. The SL (20 pips) is too tight. I will try again with Steve attempt. Results below.
Hi Blazej,

To be honest it's hard to know where to put a stoploss. When I am live trading I rarely will use them except when I want to lock in a trade. Steve's set is for 100 pips which is perhaps fine. I noticed I was getting a few stop outs myself.

-David
blazej
Trader

Post by blazej »

Hi David,

the results look much better by now. Closed the trades for now to observe how it will look during the Asian session. Maybe I should leave it, I will try hands free later on.
results.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

DigitalCrypto » 08 Jun 2016, 06:38 wrote:
To me you will always be two p arms short of a full q.
Hahaha. Took me a while to find this out.

By the way, I am testing HGBnStacks on 1H/15M ignoring yellow wavys. Very promising.

Best, Thomas
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

Thanks Tomele,

Would be happy to hear about your results with it.

Best of luck,
David
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

blazej » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 am wrote:Hi David,

the results look much better by now. Closed the trades for now to observe how it will look during the Asian session. Maybe I should leave it, I will try hands free later on.
Good deal.

By all means test away and find out what works for you. On my 8 pair 15/5 trader I hit around 400-800 pips per night for the past couple of nights depending on volatility.

The only problem I've experienced is a FIFO FXCM problem which is because of US Irregulation.
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Post by DigitalCrypto »

@Steve,

Is the Pamsy daily ShopShut function easily portable to HGBAM?

- David
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

DigitalCrypto » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:25 pm wrote:@Steve,

Is the Pamsy daily ShopShut function easily portable to HGBAM?

- David
Does it look like it is available? Do you find it in the inputs?

Do you have no concept of the number of EA's I produce here? Most of which are total unmitigated failures? And therefore forgettable? What makes you think, even for a second, that I have the remotest idea what you are talking about?
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Thingy Bob EA's”