stoch trend EA needs improvement

Your basic questions about running EA's
cydie
Trader

Post by cydie »

hello guys,

here is the attach EA base on stochastic. it will buy if reach the upper level (70 or more) and it will sell if reach lower level (30 or less) but the problem is, it will continually buy if TP or SL is reach as long as it is more than 70 and vice versa. what i need guys is if it reach the TP or SL, it will stop trading. additionally, the closure is only tp and sl. what i want is, it will close itself if the target line is reach (example 50) whether it is profit or loss. now i want also, if the target line (50) is reach, since there's is no more open trade it will wait again to reach line 70 or 30 to take an order.

i do not own this EA and dont have any idea in programming that's why im humbly asking help with the great minds here! thanks steve and to everyone! have a nice day! :) :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

cydie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 pm wrote:hello guys,

here is the attach EA base on stochastic. it will buy if reach the upper level (70 or more) and it will sell if reach lower level (30 or less) but the problem is, it will continually buy if TP or SL is reach as long as it is more than 70 and vice versa. what i need guys is if it reach the TP or SL, it will stop trading. additionally, the closure is only tp and sl. what i want is, it will close itself if the target line is reach (example 50) whether it is profit or loss. now i want also, if the target line (50) is reach, since there's is no more open trade it will wait again to reach line 70 or 30 to take an order.

i do not own this EA and dont have any idea in programming that's why im humbly asking help with the great minds here! thanks steve and to everyone! have a nice day! :) :) :)
forget this thingy, it is rubbish...
I will lock this topic, as this "EA" really is not worth any word or review..

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Automated trading (Rookies)”