HGI XtraTF Display

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
traderduke
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by traderduke »

Gary
Thanks a lot, I've been trying to insert that analogy but couldn't find the right place or the right code or the proper syntax. :cheer:

Thanks again
Ray
traderduke
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by traderduke »

Gary
the XTF works great but the CPU load is heavy, 12prs work but run 14% to 20% on a windows 8.1 core. So I run 6pr. I was using "lookback = 100" BUT I was wondering if their is any way to trim the CPU load.

The BSS works great and no but. I trimmed it like the 2.0 for EA and its CPU runs like the 2.0 for EA. I hate to be a pain but remember I mentioned that I run M15 with H1, so using the v2.1 indicator I loaded can you insert the jump function, located on the FX indicator- line 31, into the attached BSS v2.1.

Thanks a lot

Ray
Baluda.SuperSlope.AutoHigherTF-v2.1.mq4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gprince66
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by gprince66 »

Ray,

Here's the BSS with TF jump added, I missed that before. I like the arrays to deal with TF stuff, goin' to adopt for future coding.

Gary

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gprince66
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by gprince66 »

I added a few more features to HGI_XTF and fixed a small bug. It now has TF jump and alertLookBack. Alert look back will produce a few duplicate alerts but will also catch a newly printed signal a few bars back. I also added (bar) to the alerts so you know what bar the signal happened.

Enjoy,

Gary

traderduke
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by traderduke »

Gary
Thank you for your help. The templets I use for HgiMatrix will be more forward thinking then hindsight.

Great work thanks again

Ray

PS: CPU core running 5 to 10% with 12 pr, fantastic! :clap:
Saint

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by Saint »

I am unable to load the indicator in the chart windows, even if it gets loaded, there is no signals in the screen, pls help
MihxUp

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by MihxUp »

Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:46 pm wrote:I am unable to load the indicator in the chart windows, even if it gets loaded, there is no signals in the screen, pls help
Hey,
have you put the hgi_lib.mqh into your include folder?

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 02#p152474

Cheers
MihX
Saint

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by Saint »

MihxUp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:38 pm wrote:
Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:46 pm wrote:I am unable to load the indicator in the chart windows, even if it gets loaded, there is no signals in the screen, pls help
Hey,
have you put the hgi_lib.mqh into your include folder?

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 02#p152474

Cheers
MihX
yes I did it already, but still its not showing up
gprince66
Trader

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by gprince66 »

Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:13 pm wrote:
yes I did it already, but still its not showing up
add hgi_lib.ex4 to Libraries folder. The latest version can be downloaded from HGI thread.

Cheers,

Gary
Saint

HGI XtraTF Display

Post by Saint »

gprince66 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:48 am wrote:
add hgi_lib.ex4 to Libraries folder. The latest version can be downloaded from HGI thread.

Cheers,

Gary
Many Thanks It works now :clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”