Peaky on Steroids Fifo

The place for Peaky and Peaky-related stuff.
gprince66
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by gprince66 »

Before using Peaky on Steroids_Fifo, read Steve's post explaning how to trade this EA:
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 04#p154372

Here are the additions to PoS that will allow her to comply with fifo:
  • Added 'virtual' hidden tp and sl lines so they can be lumped together
  • Added PipsHiddenFromCriminal for the hidden sl and tp lines
  • Added ability to use varied lots, to avoid fifo at Oanda
In order to benefit from the full power of PoS_fifo, set up two accounts, one TradeLong and one TradeShort. I'm not sure yet, but we can set up terminal globals if TradeLong and TradeShort need to communicate, will have to wait and see.

There is the occasional M5 invalid stop error, will keep hunting for the cause. :x

As always, tips and suggestions are always welcome.

Green pips to all,

Gary

:jump:

7-6-17: Bug fix
8-13-17: updated to latest PoS

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gprince66
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by gprince66 »

Thanks go to Steve (cozybooks) for finding a glitch in the varied lot calculation.

New version in post #1.

Cheers
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by SteveHopwood »

Nice one Gary. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
cozybooks
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by cozybooks »

Gary, thanks for this EA! The demos are multiplying like the gyspy moth caterpillars in my back yard! Well, now they're back to moths, I suppose.

Thanks again for your hard work!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
gprince66
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by gprince66 »

Latest PoS updates added to fifo version. Download in post #1.

Gary

:mrgreen:
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by DigitalCrypto »

I have a 32 core server with 128GB RAM on site with full backup everything and it's doing much of nothing. So I am loading this up on some Oanda accounts to help you test.

I also wanted to mention that I ran across a library called "QuickChannel" from the folks at FXBlue.com

They use it for sending trades between terminals with their free local/internet trade copiers. Maybe one of the better coders on SHF could give it a look and see if it could be used to communicated between two terminals trading PoS Fifo to synchronize bits and pieces?
gprince66
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by gprince66 »

DigitalCrypto wrote:I have a 32 core server with 128GB RAM on site with full backup everything and it's doing much of nothing. So I am loading this up on some Oanda accounts to help you test.

I also wanted to mention that I ran across a library called "QuickChannel" from the folks at FXBlue.com

They use it for sending trades between terminals with their free local/internet trade copiers. Maybe one of the better coders on SHF could give it a look and see if it could be used to communicated between two terminals trading PoS Fifo to synchronize bits and pieces?
Ok, I'm jealous. just built a 10 core, 16GB ram, 4.0GHz desktop. Would love to have access to a server with those impressive numbers. 8-)

Writing something like 'QuickChannel' is a bit beyond my skills but if it is determined what needs to be communicated between terminals I can add import/export so they can talk to each other. Right now I am using trade long and trade short to avoid any hedging.

Thanks for testing our Fifo version, looking forward to the feedback.

Cheers,

Gary
DigitalCrypto
Trader

Peaky on Steroids Fifo

Post by DigitalCrypto »

No problem Gary. Glad I can pitch in to help in some way.

Keep your eye out on ebay from time to time for used HP Proliant servers. This thing basically was the price of the ECC RAM and the server was free. I couldn't resist.

I managed to get everything set up today so forward testing should begin after rollover today.

- David

Return to “Peaky forum”