HGI and cryptocurrencies ?

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
Vitalys

Post by Vitalys »

Hello everybody,

I read HGI, HGI for beginners and CSS WITH HGI & SUPER CSS threads and I'm very impress by all the work you have done.

I'm testing HGI on a demo account on H4 charts by following indications i've found in these threads.

And now, I'm wondering if it's technically possible to adapt HGI to cryptocurrencies trading ? And if it's one of your projects ?

For exemple on tradingview.com you can create your own indi to trade crypto (see attached file), but maybe it's not powerfull enough to run HGI.
TradingView.PNG

Have a good day, and thanks to everyone involve in HGI :good:

PS : I'm thinking while writing this about the problem of the secret code, but I just want to bring up the idea of using HGI on crypto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tomele
Administrator

Post by tomele »

Hi, forget it.

Cryptocurrencies are the purest speculation bubbles ever seen. These markets are solely driven by short-time sentiment (is someone crazy enough to pay more than I paid?). They are like the tulip mania in the 17th century. No indicator will help you with this.

Disclosure: I am short Kodak (KODK), a dying company whose shares more than tripled after announcing they would introduce their own cryptocurrency combined with the presentation of a scam "bitcoin mining computer".

Cheers
Happy pippin, Thomas :-BD

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
(Mark Twain)

Keep the coder going: Donate
Vitalys

Post by Vitalys »

Thank for your quick answer

I agree, at the moment most of cryptocurrencies are driven by short-time sentiment as you said, it's look like a ponzi scheme.

But in a not so far future it will become a more stable market (big capitalisations at least), and maybe cryptocurrencies trading with indi will become a thing. More and more crypto have projects with "real life" applications.

By the way, it's just my opinion
jankownacki
Trader

Post by jankownacki »

tomele » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 pm wrote:Hi, forget it.

Cryptocurrencies are the purest speculation bubbles ever seen. These markets are solely driven by short-time sentiment (is someone crazy enough to pay more than I paid?). They are like the tulip mania in the 17th century. No indicator will help you with this.

Disclosure: I am short Kodak (KODK), a dying company whose shares more than tripled after announcing they would introduce their own cryptocurrency combined with the presentation of a scam "bitcoin mining computer".

Cheers
Hi,

I`m not agree with Your theory. This is something new in the financial sector and I understand that some of the people are skeptic but I would not say that is "speculation bubble". Bitcoin has some advantages and disadvantages and as many things in this world it will born in pain. We will see what will be the future of BTC, but in my opinion if You are able to buy a car (a specially in Germany ;) ) using BTC its too early to say that is "speculation bubble".

"No indicator will help you with this." - sorry to say that, but this is also not true. Hurst Cycles analyze clearly showing, why price is going down so hard. Its clearly visible using Pete`s idea - MTA 5/11.
Till January 2018, BTC was not tradable for me. I waited for that moment when BTC price finally reverse on the higher time frames. Three weeks ago first red (very long) HA Candle appear on the 1W. Using professional tools for Hurst Cycles analyze You will not be able to see it (not enough data), but with MTA and HA candle You can easily see that market will definitive reverse for the next few days or even for the next weeks. In my opinion more than half of the cycle 1W is away, but we will see how strong reverse movement will be on this new market.
Capture2.JPG
Bis bald / Cheers
Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

I have locked this topic.

SHF is about trading Forex. Stuff available here may be applicable to other markets but that is for the future. For now, we are concerned with Forex.

Please go to a cryptocurrency forum should you wish to discuss crypto thingies.

:xm:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”