Thank you Tommaso

Post Reply
kwchau
Trader
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by kwchau »

Good morning Tommaso and Steve, I have paid my token contribution.

I'm sorry that I have stopped to contribute for a while due to various factors, I hope I'll be able to do so consistently from now on.

Wish you all the best !

kwchau
User avatar
milanese
TechAdmin
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 am
Location: btr rdx, r8 +

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

kwchau » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:47 am wrote:Good morning Tommaso and Steve, I have paid my token contribution.

I'm sorry that I have stopped to contribute for a while due to various factors, I hope I'll be able to do so consistently from now on.

Wish you all the best !

kwchau
Thank you very much!!

All the very best to you!

Tommaso
Ograndecezar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:14 am

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by Ograndecezar »

ID 77410088UV790852W

Stay strong there o/

By the way, thanks!

MC
User avatar
milanese
TechAdmin
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 am
Location: btr rdx, r8 +

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

Ograndecezar » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:07 am wrote:ID 77410088UV790852W

Stay strong there o/

By the way, thanks!

MC
A big THANK YOU!!

All the best

Tommaso
Yannis
Trader
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 7:42 am

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by Yannis »

A big thank you to all, stay safe and think positive.
Yannis.
(Transaction ID: 9ME256512T059964C)
User avatar
milanese
TechAdmin
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 am
Location: btr rdx, r8 +

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

Yannis » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:50 am wrote:A big thank you to all, stay safe and think positive.
Yannis.
(Transaction ID: 9ME256512T059964C)
much appreciated, thank you and all the best to you

Tommaso
kwchau
Trader
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by kwchau »

Transaction ID
8F155242SX411564H

I have sent my monthly contribution euro20, thank you a lot for Tommaso and Steve's contribution to the successful running of this forum.

cheers,
kw chau
User avatar
milanese
TechAdmin
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 am
Location: btr rdx, r8 +

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by milanese »

kwchau » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:49 am wrote:Transaction ID
8F155242SX411564H

I have sent my monthly contribution euro20, thank you a lot for Tommaso and Steve's contribution to the successful running of this forum.

cheers,
kw chau
Thank you, much appreciated!

I wish you all the best!

Tommaso
rapid
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm
Location: Newcastle, Australia

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by rapid »

All the best for 2021,
Thank you,

Edward.

ID2CH40206T6824151H
Yannis
Trader
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 7:42 am

Tommaso needs our help.

Post by Yannis »

Best wishes to all for a healthy 2021.
Stay safe, and sound.

Transaction ID
1205419599715263N
Post Reply

Return to “Funding our Forum. Tommaso needs our help.”