stevehopwoodforex.com
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/
Print view

Keeping Bob in touch
https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=594
Page 1 of 2
Author:  SteveHopwood [ Sun May 27, 2012 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Keeping Bob in touch

This post resonates in my breast: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... ost5703506

Is there a kindly soul here prepared to undertake to inform Bob of significant developments here, in case he misses them? I suggest by posting in his thread, so all the others see them as well, or by FF pm if you prefer.

:D
Author:  nanningbob [ Mon May 28, 2012 5:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

actually I want to start posting more here. I cant believe all you have developed here. Amazing.
Author:  Jemook [ Mon May 28, 2012 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

nanningbob wrote:actually I want to start posting more here. I cant believe all you have developed here. Amazing.
I think it's time to leave FF behind. Way cooler and smarter people on here anyway and everyone is working towards a common goal. Lock the thread and continue discussion here? ;)
Author:  astral77 [ Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

TROUBLE MAKERS, SMART ASSES, THREAD DESTROYERS and AGENTS OF THE CRIMINAL's are dealt with
"HOPWOOD STYLE"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Author:  SteveHopwood [ Mon May 28, 2012 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

I rarely bother with warnings. :lol: And, bans are made by IP address, so it is hard to rejoin with a different user name.

:D
Author:  garyfritz [ Mon May 28, 2012 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

That's right. Steve is the only smart ass allowed around here.

Well, maybe not the ONLY one... :lol:
Author:  nanningbob [ Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
Author:  SteveHopwood [ Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

nanningbob wrote:I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
You have all our support, Bob.

I always wondered how a Yank is able to run a school in China, even a Yank with obvious Oriental extraction. I am not speaking alone when I wish we could wave a magic wand and remove your problems. We cannot, but can at least offer some emotional support.

Up-an-at-em, Tiger.

:D
Author:  nanningbob [ Tue May 29, 2012 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

SteveHopwood wrote:
nanningbob wrote:I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
You have all our support, Bob.

I always wondered how a Yank is able to run a school in China, even a Yank with obvious Oriental extraction. I am not speaking alone when I wish we could wave a magic wand and remove your problems. We cannot, but can at least offer some emotional support.

Up-an-at-em, Tiger.

:D
Thanks Steve
Author:  Jemook [ Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Bob have you seen this post on reducing/eliminating repainting on the TMA Slope indicator?

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 075#p14075
All times are UTC Page 1 of 2