Sharky

trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

hey Steve

for what it's worth, (and I know you didn't ask me) - I'm also using the templates r1ch4rd shared, and on my tdesk screen there are no PT1, PT3, PT4 columns

trader
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

Screenshot 2021-12-13 192115.png
SteveHopwood » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:01 pm wrote:Let's try it this way. Here is how my TDesk chart looks using your templates in your post at viewtopic.php?p=173511#p173511

Does this look right to you?

:xm: :rocket:
Hi Steve

No, it's missing the HGI signal (Which is on the TDesk page).
I did post a pic as soon as you posted the request. I'm able to see it, can't you? :?

Regards
Richard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

hey

for what it's worth, I can see that screenshot

After Steve's posts, I've realised that my tdesk chart seems to be missing some columns, that are in some of the other screenshots, does anybody have any idea why that might be? no errors in the experts tab when I loaded the templates:
my r1ch4rd tdesk screen.JPG

trader
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

trader689 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:25 pm wrote:hey

for what it's worth, I can see that screenshot

After Steve's posts, I've realised that my tdesk chart seems to be missing some columns, that are in some of the other screenshots, does anybody have any idea why that might be? no errors in the experts tab when I loaded the templates:

trader
Click on (Aqua coloured) Solo Signal or Super Signal at the top of the dashboard.
trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

thanks, I've done that and now my tdesk screen looks like your screenshot

trader
r1ch4rd
Trader

Sharky

Post by r1ch4rd »

trader689 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:34 pm wrote:thanks, I've done that and now my tdesk screen looks like your screenshot

trader
:hi: :good:
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Sharky

Post by SteveHopwood »

r1ch4rd » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:17 pm wrote:
Hi Steve

No, it's missing the HGI signal (Which is on the TDesk page).
I did post a pic as soon as you posted the request. I'm able to see it, can't you? :?

Regards
Richard
Thanks Richard. I was being thick. :arrrg: :arrrg: :arrrg: I see the pic now.

Nothing I can do will persuade TDesk to disply the HGI signals. Here is a pic of my Sharky chart. Does this look correct?
sharky.png
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Sharky

Post by SteveHopwood »

Richard has introduced me to something new - trading somebody else's method successfully. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I have never done this before.
Richard.png
OK, so only 1 week but there is a lot of green in there and not a hint of red. :party:

-------------------

This is also the first time I have set up the charts successfully. I think there may be elements missing from the templates that Richard has posted. I can understand why as well; it is hard to remember every element that needs updating when there is so much going on.

In case any of you are struggling, your TDesk chart should look something like this:
TDesk chart.png
You should see five indicator columns. Click on the aqua coloured, "Super signal" or, "Solo signal" labels if these are not showing on your chart.

Your Sharky chart should look something like this:
Sharky chart.png
There should be three USD rows. Mine was originally only showing two so the HGI cols were missing from my TDesk chart.

Also, Richard's TDesk template does not point to the correct template when you use it to open a chart. The TemplateName should be, "Default"; it wasn't on mine.

Send me a PM if you are struggling to set up your charts correctly and I will send you my templates.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

trader689
Trader

Sharky

Post by trader689 »

fantastic to see all that green Steve, my demo is also looking very good - thanks Richard! :yahoo:

Couple of comments - your screenshots aren't enlarging from preview to full view when clicked on - could you please reupload?

Second, my Sharky chart is only showing two USD rows - but my hgi columns are correctly showing (after I clicked on 'Super signal' last weekend) - as well showing all the other columns from Richard's tdesk screenshot

would be great if Richard could please confirm how many USD columns there should be? ps I'm using all the latest templates shared on Dec 10th

trader
SteveHopwood
Owner

Sharky

Post by SteveHopwood »

trader689 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:27 pm wrote: Couple of comments - your screenshots aren't enlarging from preview to full view when clicked on - could you please reupload?
Trading results last week:
Richard.png
My TDesk chart:
TDesk chart.png
My Sharky chart:
Sharky chart.png
There is nothing wrong anywhere if you have all 5 indi columns showing on your TDesk chart.

Return to “Automated trading systems”