Which EA

mitrecyclers

Which EA

Post by mitrecyclers »

Hi,

First post. Despite of the fact, I got "warning" message as a welcome message, not to post stupid questions. But I spent quite a few time but unable to decide answer to one basic question.

There are few EA offered in here.. with their own pros and cons. Can anyone put me to right direction by saying.

In my opinion. Go for " xxxx" this EA. so anyone? Will start with $1000 account.

Thanks.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Which EA

Post by SteveHopwood »

You clearly did little more than quickly scan my Welcome message, so I attach it here to give you a second chance.

You have made a bad start here by irritating the forum owner. This thread is locked and you need to rethink your approach to SHF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.

Return to “Automated trading systems”