Baluda Indicators

Includes an archive of all previous Bob stuff
Ploples
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by Ploples »

Why have a flat line with value = 0 for NZD weekly only?
Josh
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by Josh »

Hello, First, I must thank Paul and all coders for providing excellent indicators, ideas and support for traders. Very generous of you all.
I am experiencing a major challenge running the wonderful CSSDiff on lower time frames (even at higher tf). Constantly running and stalling!
I have a relatively speaking solid resource - 8 gb ram.
How can I improve the situation? I have already looked at other threads for solutions, but none has worked! Please somebody help!!!
Josh
zl068565

Baluda Indicators

Post by zl068565 »

Hey guys,

I came across the SlopeStrength and SlopeValue indicator today. Personally i think its a great indicator that can really help me in trading. :good: Thank you for sharing this!

However I am having a problem, and i thinks its me, because I've searched around a bit and didnt see anyone else with this problem in this thread.

Basically the problem is the Trend icon not showing what it is supposed to. Instead it is showing only the icon of a hand holding a pen.

Let me post the screenshot of my setting and the actual chart
3.png
2.png
1.png
Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redwed

Baluda Indicators

Post by redwed »

Baluda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm wrote:
5. CSSDiff
Shows the difference of the Slope Strengths of the currencies that are part of the symbol on the chart.
CSSDiff, screen II.png
Current version: v1.0.2

Hello Mr Paul.

I downloaded the CSSDiff from the first post.

I found that the version is 1.0.0. Where can i download the 1.0.2 version?

Thank you for the indicator. :good:
retireme
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by retireme »

The data presented in this indicator is in "Lucinda Console" font except the trend arrow and the bullet point which are "Wingdings" font.

Install "Wingdings" font and you should be good to go.

Rgds
RM
zl068565 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:48 am wrote:Hey guys,

I came across the SlopeStrength and SlopeValue indicator today. Personally i think its a great indicator that can really help me in trading. :good: Thank you for sharing this!

However I am having a problem, and i thinks its me, because I've searched around a bit and didnt see anyone else with this problem in this thread.

Basically the problem is the Trend icon not showing what it is supposed to. Instead it is showing only the icon of a hand holding a pen.

Let me post the screenshot of my setting and the actual chart

Any ideas?
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. - Albert Einstein
krzysiekqq2
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by krzysiekqq2 »

Hi, is there any chance to smooth CSS chart's lines, particularly lower time frames?
Cheers,
Krzysztof
nanningbob
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by nanningbob »

krzysiekqq2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 am wrote:Hi, is there any chance to smooth CSS chart's lines, particularly lower time frames?
Cheers,
Krzysztof
Need to post a pic so we know what you are talking about.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
krzysiekqq2
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by krzysiekqq2 »

Hi Bob,

Here is CSS smotthed manually, where I would like to avoid sharp change in angle. In this case we could trade pairs moving in opposite directions measured by their angle.

Krzysztof
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nanningbob
Trader

Baluda Indicators

Post by nanningbob »

krzysiekqq2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:36 am wrote:
Hi Bob,

Here is CSS smotthed manually, where I would like to avoid sharp change in angle. In this case we could trade pairs moving in opposite directions measured by their angle.

Krzysztof
There is a true/false function I think called ignore future. Change it to false from true. Realize though if you do that past history will change as the lines move. So it can't be used for back testing but for use of lines diverging or converging you may have a good idea. Will look at that also but the previous day's and weeks won't be accurately drawn.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
andreatrade1

Baluda Indicators

Post by andreatrade1 »

Dear All,

when using the Currency Strenght indicator in conjunction with an EA ( in the picture the standard Empty4 moving average EA) no values are displayed.
Should be possible to fix this issue otherwise a backtest is impossible.

Thanks, Andrea

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”