Alvin - where to begin ... you're aware that RBA cut rates by 50 points last week, yes? AUD has been in a sell-off since. GBP has risen against other majors but is now possibly looking overbought.alvin wrote:Ok, I think I will have to relook at my lots.
The problem was TB made the first sell at around 1.54792 on 19th April. I've been holding on till 8th May, and GBPAUD has been rising through the roof. TP for this trade is 1.56274, and currently GBPAUD is 1.60269.
In cases like this, should I still be holding on though?
Whether to close or hold, it's up to you but you need to do some homework. I know what I would do but I'm not a signal service thank goodness. However, if your position size is appropriate to your account size you'll live to trade another day. If not, then ....