Is there a kindly soul here prepared to undertake to inform Bob of significant developments here, in case he misses them? I suggest by posting in his thread, so all the others see them as well, or by FF pm if you prefer.
Keeping Bob in touch
- SteveHopwood
- Owner
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.
Keeping Bob in touch
This post resonates in my breast: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... ost5703506
Is there a kindly soul here prepared to undertake to inform Bob of significant developments here, in case he misses them? I suggest by posting in his thread, so all the others see them as well, or by FF pm if you prefer.

Is there a kindly soul here prepared to undertake to inform Bob of significant developments here, in case he misses them? I suggest by posting in his thread, so all the others see them as well, or by FF pm if you prefer.
Read the effing manual, ok?
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
actually I want to start posting more here. I cant believe all you have developed here. Amazing.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- Jemook
- Trader
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 am
- Location: Bondi, Sydney, Australia
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
I think it's time to leave FF behind. Way cooler and smarter people on here anyway and everyone is working towards a common goal. Lock the thread and continue discussion here?nanningbob wrote:actually I want to start posting more here. I cant believe all you have developed here. Amazing.
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.
Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
-
astral77
- Trader
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm
- Location: London
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
TROUBLE MAKERS, SMART ASSES, THREAD DESTROYERS and AGENTS OF THE CRIMINAL's are dealt with
"HOPWOOD STYLE"

"HOPWOOD STYLE"
- SteveHopwood
- Owner
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
I rarely bother with warnings.
And, bans are made by IP address, so it is hard to rejoin with a different user name.

Read the effing manual, ok?
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
-
garyfritz
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
That's right. Steve is the only smart ass allowed around here.
Well, maybe not the ONLY one...
Well, maybe not the ONLY one...
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- SteveHopwood
- Owner
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
You have all our support, Bob.nanningbob wrote:I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
I always wondered how a Yank is able to run a school in China, even a Yank with obvious Oriental extraction. I am not speaking alone when I wish we could wave a magic wand and remove your problems. We cannot, but can at least offer some emotional support.
Up-an-at-em, Tiger.
Read the effing manual, ok?
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Thanks SteveSteveHopwood wrote:You have all our support, Bob.nanningbob wrote:I tend to agree. I have a lot of work to closing my school for the summer and I am slow to change even though it seems like I am a changing innovative type guy. But I am coming to the conclusion my best long term interests are better served here. Let me get my work here in China done first and then I can move on. I still am fighting for my life the existence of my school here and that is really occupying all my time. Thanks for this thread because it may help me keep up.
I always wondered how a Yank is able to run a school in China, even a Yank with obvious Oriental extraction. I am not speaking alone when I wish we could wave a magic wand and remove your problems. We cannot, but can at least offer some emotional support.
Up-an-at-em, Tiger.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- Jemook
- Trader
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 am
- Location: Bondi, Sydney, Australia
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Bob have you seen this post on reducing/eliminating repainting on the TMA Slope indicator?
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 075#p14075
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 075#p14075
Please note I am no longer affiliated with Global Prime. I've moved on to my next adventure with Afterprime.
Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com
Catch me here: https://www.afterprime.com