Taipan's Super Trend Setup

taipan
Trader

Taipan's Super Trend Setup

Post by taipan »

Hi BoDavid (Ben),

Addition:

Ben, could you move the latest Complete xSuperTrend Package zip file on the 06082016 to the 2nd post as requested by Thomas. Thanks.

Complete setup, presets, indicators and templates are attached in the zip file. Use the templates to launch the charts, only 3 charts are required. The TDesk Universal Buffer Drone indi is not included, you can download from the forum. Also, the TDesk v6.8 & TDesk Trading Partner EA are also not included, download from the forum.

Thanks Thomas to make the initiative to create this thread on my behalf.

taipan.

I recently demo an EA written by JoseLuis using an indicator called xSuperTrend. It is an amazing ea with low DD. I wonder whether you can make xSuperTrend compatible with TDesk using TDesk Universal Buffer Drone.
Just make the xSuperTrend indi configure using TDesk Universal Buffer Drone.
Here is the indicator:

22 August 2019
Update of my set files with improvement in Drawdown with reasonable profit:
There are 4 type of charts required, i.e. TDesk v6.8 EA, TDesk Trading Partner v3t, TDesk Universal Buffer Drone and the TDesk Indicators Chart (28 charts to be opened).

Note: Rename TDesk Indicators Chart.tpl to TDesk.tpl so that this template can be launched via
TDesk v6.8 EA Dashboard (Click Open All Charts). This can save the time to open individual indicator chart one by one.

The attached zip files with templates, use them to launch the charts.
xSuperTrendHisto new setup templates updated on 22August2019.zip
For the TDesk Universal Buffer Drones, 5 indicators and set files are required: 1.) xSuperTrend Histogram, 2.) Symphonie_Trendline_Indikator, 3.) Mega, 4.) SlopyBuffers and 5.) PeakyBuffersTRD6

All files include experts, include, presets, indicators, and templates (templates same as above posted on the 22August2019) to be downloaded from here:
xSuperTrendHistogram for shf forum - 06082019 - modified 22082019.zip
2019-08-22_2104_-_TDesk_v6.8_EA_chart.png
2019-08-22_2105_-_TDesk_Trading_Partner_chart.png
2019-08-22_2105_-_TDesk_Universal_Buffer_Drone_chart.png
2019-08-22_2130_-_TDesk_Indicator_Chart.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by taipan on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
bodavid
Trader

TDesk User Indicators Playground

Post by bodavid »

taipan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 pm wrote:Hi BoDavid (Ben),

I recently demo an EA written by JoseLuis using an indicator name xSuperTrend. It is an amazing ea with low DD. I wonder whether you can make xSuperTrend compatible with TDesk using TDesk Universal Buffer Drone.
Here is the indicator:
Hi taipan,

PMd you a set file to test and post.

Cheers,
Ben
c1borg
Trader

Post by c1borg »

taipan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:41 am wrote:Hi BoDavid (Ben),

I recently demo an EA written by JoseLuis using an indicator name xSuperTrend. It is an amazing ea with low DD. I wonder whether you can make xSuperTrend compatible with TDesk using TDesk Universal Buffer Drone.
Here is the indicator:
Interesting first day amazing profit for 1 day 20.79% and 8.42% drawdown atm
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

c1borg » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 pm wrote:
taipan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:41 am wrote:Hi BoDavid (Ben),

Here is the indicator:
Interesting first day amazing profit for 1 day 20.79% and 8.42% drawdown atm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

Here is my result of xSuperTrend Histogram GP Demo today with amazing results with 2 basket closures with 6.5% drawdown.
xSuperTrendHistogram_Demo.png
:
Dragonian
Trader

Post by Dragonian »

taipan » 30 Jul 2019 12:09 wrote:Here is my result of xSuperTrend Histogram GP Demo today with amazing results with 2 basket closures with 6.5% drawdown.
:
Hello taipan,

Excellent results so far :good: . Has the set file that Ben made been posted anywhere yet for others to try?
TTFN

Bill
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

After some testing on GP Demo of xSuperTrend Histogram, I am satisfied with the results and hence I promised to post the set files + templates + indicators.
See attached for the required set files for xSuperTrend Histogram + templates and set files. For easy setup, use the 4 templates or preset files for TDesk, TDesk Trading Partner v3r, TDesk xSuperTrend indi for chart and TDesk Universal Buffer Drone. Of course, you can try to use it together with other combination. Report back the result in shf forum please.

Thanks Ben for the amazing set file created. Thanks Thomas, Steve and others for this wonderful forum.

taipan
c1borg
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by c1borg »

taipan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:16 am wrote:After some testing on GP Demo of xSuperTrend Histogram, I am satisfied with the results and hence I promised to post the set files + templates + indicators.
See attached for the required set files for xSuperTrend Histogram + templates and set files. For easy setup, use the 4 templates or preset files for TDesk, TDesk Trading Partner v3r, TDesk xSuperTrend indi for chart and TDesk Universal Buffer Drone. Of course, you can try to use it together with other combination. Report back the result in shf forum please.

Thanks Ben for the amazing set file created. Thanks Thomas, Steve and others for this wonderful forum.

taipan
What do you think about starting a thread with this EA, its very early but might have some legs and I love basket closure EA's :smile:
Capture.PNG
Currently 24.47% Profit 10.13% Drawdown
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

taipan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:16 am wrote:After some testing on GP Demo of xSuperTrend Histogram, I am satisfied with the results and hence I promised to post the set files + templates + indicators.

taipan
In order not to be confused with SlopyBuffer (SB) and Baluda SuperSlope TD (Threshold set to 1) on the UBD chart, please use the following upated template. This will create more trades.
TDesk Universal Drone v2.2 - 31072019.tpl
taipan
Trader

TDesk Universal Drones

Post by taipan »

TDesk EA xSuperTrendHistogram_chart.png
taipan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:15 pm wrote:
taipan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:16 am wrote:After some testing on GP Demo of xSuperTrend Histogram, I am satisfied with the results and hence I promised to post the set files + templates + indicators.

taipan
In order not to be confused with SlopyBuffer (SB) and Baluda SuperSlope TD (Threshold set to 1) on the UBD chart, please use the following upated template. This will create more trades.

This is my setup for TDesk v6.8 EA.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”