FX VPS - Cheaper and faster than the rest!

Add you VPS promotions here
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

eaymon » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:50 am wrote:
c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm wrote:
eaymon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:08 pm wrote:
c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 am wrote:Hi, quick question do you have any plans to upgrade now Windows 7 is no longer supported?
yes, please contact us and we'll create a new 2012 server for you to migrate to. We will provide you with several days to transition your setup over.

eaymon
Awesome service :good: will be in touch :smile:

if you want show your love please leave us a review on forex peace army!
I have been meaning to do this for ages and tried to tonight. I could not find you.

Could you put a link into post 1 please? You can imagine the kind of review I am going to write.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

SteveHopwood » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 pm wrote:
c1borg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 am wrote:Hi, quick question do you have any plans to upgrade now Windows 7 is no longer supported?
yes, please contact us and we'll create a new 2012 server for you to migrate to. We will provide you with several days to transition your setup over.

eaymon

I have been meaning to do this for ages and tried to tonight. I could not find you.

Could you put a link into post 1 please? You can imagine the kind of review I am going to write.

scathing? :P i'll do it shortly.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

SteveHopwood » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 pm wrote:

eaymon

done
woodlands
Trader

Post by woodlands »

At about 07:00 Uk time with two problems I contacted FXVPS, they responded immediately and worked until it was fixed for some two hours or more. I watched on Team Viewer as it was done and was impressed to say the least as the research and solution was unravelled at speed in areas that to me were unknown, thanks to theteam, I'm ready for the markets to open

Hi Tony,

You're always welcome.
don't hesitate to contact us if you have issues
regarding about your server we are one step away.
keep safe and have a great day.

Regards,
FXVPS Support
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Well done FX VPS. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

woodlands
Trader

Post by woodlands »

Yup, truly amazing service Steve and without hesitation, but also with patience and solicitude for the ignorant that must be very frustrating from their side :good: :good:
sudhindragk
Trader

Post by sudhindragk »

Hi Eaymon,

Good Afternoon.

Can you please let me know how many charts can be open per Empty4 if i go for premium option?

More than running EAs i have to keep lot of charts open too and lot of VPS including FX VPS has

disappointed me in the past.

So kindly let me know as i am on the hunt again?

Regards
Sudhindra
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

sudhindragk » Sun May 31, 2020 12:25 pm wrote:Hi Eaymon,

Good Afternoon.

Can you please let me know how many charts can be open per Empty4 if i go for premium option?

More than running EAs i have to keep lot of charts open too and lot of VPS including FX VPS has

Regards
Sudhindra
As a power user, I am going to answer some of your questions as an actual user of this VPS.
Stupid question. You only need one chart open at a time - the one you are viewing.
More than running EAs i have to keep lot of charts open too
No you don't. Only an idiot thinks this.

I currently have 11 demo accounts running with a lot of extra space should I need it. I have described elsewhere how to do so.

It seems to me that you have merely come on here to cause trouble and so your next post will be your last at SHF because I find it to be a personal insult to me, given my endorsement of FX VPS.

People insulting me in my own forum do not tend to last long.

So, moron, learn the lessons here of piss off and play in another sandpit. It looks about the best activity that you can find to do.

Of course, I might just not be in the best of all possible moods here tonight. This has happened occasionally. Eaymon might come up with a kinder response and I will bow to that.

In the meantime, I think you are merely a troublemaker and so am restricting your posting rights. Mods, please allow this dimwit's posts through only if they appear to be relevant to something useful.

Eaynon, you want me to lift this moron's restrictins, then pm me and say so.

sudhindragk
Trader

Post by sudhindragk »

Please check your countless thank you emails for donating money to all your causes !

Please be kind and considerate when you talk ...out of sheer respect i never told you that you are

an arrogant person.
eaymon
Trader

Post by eaymon »

sudhindragk » Sun May 31, 2020 7:25 am wrote:Hi Eaymon,

Good Afternoon.

Regards
Sudhindra
i hate to give you a blanket answer but it depends...
  • How many terminals do you have running?
  • How many charts per terminal
  • How heavy are the EA or indicators running on each chart?
  • how large are the tools?
I personally have 5 live accounts running each with with 26 pairs open on different timeframes on an Ultra server... i've had people who couldn't run 1 chart and 1 EA on a power(39.99) server. It all depends how you are using it...

I can't give you an answer as i don't know any of the factors you are dealing with.

To your second point...If you had an issue, we try to resolve it promptly, provide you with a server or refund you as were not able to provide you a solid service....

I looked up your account and you were a customer for 24 months with no support tickets created relating to slow servers. We can't fix anything if you don't tell us...

Lastly, you are more than welcome to try an existing server or one of our new high frequency servers for 7 days and if it doesn't fulfill your need we'll provide a full refund.

Return to “VPS promotions”