Singh

HGI for beginners.

Post by Singh »

Thank you both for useful tips...cheers
kamsri
Trader

HGI for beginners.

Post by kamsri »

forex give good results with hgi. thanks for all.
johnere

HGI for beginners.

Post by johnere »

What does the ignoreFuture and isiCustom does?

Thanks in advance
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

johnere » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:33 am wrote:What does the ignoreFuture and isiCustom does?

Thanks in advance
isiCustom: this refers to coders including calls to HGI in our our EA's. Forget it and leave it to its default. It is a legacy setting and coders include the hgi.lib in our EA code.

ignoreFuture: not a clue. Forget it and leave it to its default unless someone who understands it explains it. Or points you to the post in the HGI thread that explains it. I don't care.

Asking the questions you have asked here show that you want to tinker with HGI. This shows you want to think for yourself. We like people able to think for themselves. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Continue to tinker away and ask for elucidation. Someone will help. It may not be me. I have other stuff to contend with.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
ebidr

HGI for beginners.

Post by ebidr »

Hi guys,
I've read the guide on HGI but there wasn't any mention on Blue Wavy Signals. I know both Blue Wavy under the candle and green arrow show buy signal but could anyone explain this or show me which manual I should read to have a better understanding of how different are they?
Many thanks.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

ebidr » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 pm wrote:Hi guys,
I've read the guide on HGI but there wasn't any mention on Blue Wavy Signals. I know both Blue Wavy under the candle and green arrow show buy signal but could anyone explain this or show me which manual I should read to have a better understanding of how different are they?
Many thanks.
Well done for trying to find the answer for yourself. This is the kind of approach we like at SHF.

Mind, it also shows that you could not be arsed to read Bob's initial post properly.This goes down badly at SHF. I did warn you about this in my Welcome message. Always read post 1 properly. Your questions will make it obvious that you are lazy and heading for a ban.

Try again.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

ebidr

HGI for beginners.

Post by ebidr »

SteveHopwood » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm wrote:
ebidr » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 pm wrote:Hi guys,
Many thanks.
Well done for trying to find the answer for yourself. This is the kind of approach we like at SHF.

Mind, it also shows that you could not be arsed to read Bob's initial post properly.This goes down badly at SHF. I did warn you about this in my Welcome message. Always read post 1 properly. Your questions will make it obvious that you are lazy and heading for a ban.

Try again.
Wow. :shock: Keep calm man. I really appreciate the free knowledge you and your friends are sharing with us. And I know you own the forum and But you don't own the people in here. Really you should let other people answer the questions.
SteveHopwood
Owner

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

ebidr » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:50 pm wrote: Wow. :shock: Keep calm man. I really appreciate the free knowledge you and your friends are sharing with us. And I know you own the forum and But you don't own the people in here. Really you should let other people answer the questions.
I did kind of answer this moron's question when I told him/her/it where to find the answer. Not my fault that him/her/it was too lazy and stupid to follow my advice. I have pointed out occasionally that lazy and stupid people are not welcome at SHF. Those of us who have been around for a while have gained a lot of experience trading this stuff. We do not care what lazy morons think.

This moron is now banned from SHF. He/She/It clearly failed to read the warning in my Welcome message.

Hey ho. It happens. The Moron can go off and find a forum where he/she/it is allowed go and play.

Yes, I know this is a thread where confused beginners can ask for help. Just don't be moronic, ok? Or kick up a fuss when it is pointed out that you are being a moron. Pick a fight with the forum owner? Guess who wins.

Vlad11

HGI for beginners.

Post by Vlad11 »

SteveHopwood » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:51 am wrote:
ebidr » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:50 pm wrote: Wow. :shock: Keep calm man. I really appreciate the free knowledge you and your friends are sharing with us. And I know you own the forum and But you don't own the people in here. Really you should let other people answer the questions.
I did kind of answer this moron's question when I told him/her/it where to find the answer. Not my fault that him/her/it was too lazy and stupid to follow my advice. I have pointed out occasionally that lazy and stupid people are not welcome at SHF. Those of us who have been around for a while have gained a lot of experience trading this stuff. We do not care what lazy morons think.

This moron is now banned from SHF. He/She/It clearly failed to read the warning in my Welcome message.

Hey ho. It happens. The Moron can go off and find a forum where he/she/it is allowed go and play.

Yes, I know this is a thread where confused beginners can ask for help. Just don't be moronic, ok? Or kick up a fuss when it is pointed out that you are being a moron. Pick a fight with the forum owner? Guess who wins.

Hey Steve,

I am a fellow musician like yourself so before you think of terminating my account I do have a question to ask

For the last couple of days I have been testing HGI on "FX Blue" which is a real simulator presenting real result apparently, they have real tick data etc...

I have to say the the symbols of HGI once reloaded look a lot different from once they are reloaded....

I know that you started this forum to help retail traders navigate from all the scams that are very real but I do want to know if you allow real discussions in this forum or is this all a scam

Serious question about the simulator and its results

Waiting your reply

Vlad....
SteveHopwood
Owner

HGI for beginners.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Vlad11 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:38 am wrote:

I know that you started this forum to help retail traders navigate from all the scams that are very real but I do want to know if you allow real discussions in this forum or is this all a scam
Are you suggesting that the forum might be a scam?

Return to “Nanningbob's Holy Grail Indicator forum”