Trendy Monster MD for the hopelessly confused. Ask here.

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Stuck with an aspect of Trendy Monster Moving Day? Ask here.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
thomas1386
Trader

Post by thomas1386 »

Hi Steve,
I started playing around with your new EA and maybe I found a mistake. I wanted to take stochastics for the trigger and I saw that there seems to be a wrong text for the oversold input.
I don't know if it affects the funktion, look at the picture.....
Thomas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

Good spot. Thanks. :clap:

Placing "//" in front of some text means that the text is an informative comment. Placing a comment on the same line as an input causes the comment to be displayed rather than the input name. This crept in somehow:

Code: Select all

extern int     OverSold=20;//Coders adding your own indi need to leave this alone
It needs to be this:

Code: Select all

extern int     OverSold=20;
I will pop a fixed version into the thread, or you can make the fix yourself by deleting the comment. I have no idea what it refers to.

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

opita
Trader

Post by opita »

Hey Steve,

The SL and TP are always added after it triggers the trade, not during the pending order right?

Fantastic bot btw, just like all the other amazing tools you have in this forum.
Cheer,

:youknow:

----
Opita
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

opita » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:48 pm wrote:Hey Steve,

The SL and TP are always added after it triggers the trade, not during the pending order right?
Yes. That is how it knows which level to set them at. I needed to code it this way to accommodate stop and limit orders and adapting sltp to the one that fills first.

laharjaya
Trader

Post by laharjaya »

Basket taking profit in cash for RnB settinhg still not working even in 1i version .
SteveHopwood
Owner

Post by SteveHopwood »

laharjaya » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:52 am wrote:Basket taking profit in cash for RnB settinhg still not working even in 1i version .
Meaningless post.

Do better.

ChuFXLife

Post by ChuFXLife »

SteveHopwood » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:21 am wrote:Stuck with an aspect of Trendy Monster Moving Day? Ask here.

Dear Steve
A big thanks to you and the team for the great work here.
I have been trying out the TMMD, and i see a great prospect in the various combination of trigger and confirmation indies already embedded. I was wondering if a volume "power" indie like the Waddah_Attar_Explosion can be added to this arsenal?. I am a green horn when it comes to coding, and all attempts in the past week to DIY got me more confused.
Took me a lot of courage to write this :roll:
Thank you in advance
ChuFXLife

Post by ChuFXLife »

SteveHopwood » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:21 am wrote:Stuck with an aspect of Trendy Monster Moving Day? Ask here.

Dear Steve
A big thanks to you and the team for the great work here.
I have been trying out the TMMD, and i see a great prospect in the various combination of trigger and confirmation indies already embedded. I was wondering if a volume "power" indie like the Waddah_Attar_Explosion can be added to this arsenal?. I am a green horn when it comes to coding, and all attempts in the past week to DIY got me more confused.
Took me a lot of courage to write this :roll:
Thank you in advance

PS: Sorry Attaching the referenced indie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tonyharmony
Trader

Post by tonyharmony »

G'day all,

I haven't been trading for a while and decided to see what everyone is up to recently and found the new toy TMMD and I have been loving the way it works all week, and thanks btw, Steve. :clap:

It has been working fine until this morning when after rollover I kept getting these error messages.

Does anyone have a clue as to why all of a sudden?

Thanks in advance
One can't learn from one's success, but one can learn an enormous amount from one's failures! Determination to succeed is the only goal....

Return to “Trendy Monster Moving Day”