Hopelessly confused by TDesk or Desky? Ask here.

SteveHopwood
Owner
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Post by SteveHopwood »

biobier » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:Finally I found a chance to grab the files to post them here. Sorry for the delay.
Attached the modified "TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.mq4" library and the template that will load TDesk and the indi as visible in my previous posted screen.

Thank you for the support and I already excuse for my foolishness beeing unable to spot the mistake :arrrg:
You have done one of my fav tricks. I do this sort of thingy all the time.

Forgotten to attach the attachments.

Don't feel embarrassed. We all do it.

:xm: :rocket:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. [email protected] is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

biobier » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm wrote:Finally I found a chance to grab the files to post them here. Sorry for the delay.
Attached the modified "TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.mq4" library and the template that will load TDesk and the indi as visible in my previous posted screen.

Thank you for the support and I already excuse for my foolishness beeing unable to spot the mistake :arrrg:
Looks like you forgot to attach them to the post :)
biobier
Trader

Post by biobier »

SteveHopwood » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:22 pm wrote: You have done one of my fav tricks. I do this sort of thingy all the time.

Forgotten to attach the attachments.

Don't feel embarrassed. We all do it.

:xm: :rocket:
Ouh sorry. I have now attached them at the post.
Must-reads for FOREX NOOBS as me:
Help for Newbies.
Information For Beginners
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

Here is your setup running on my terminal.
example.jpg
Only thing I can think to check is make sure the TDesk UBD Builtin Indicator is not in the indicator folder and only in the libraries folder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
biobier
Trader

Post by biobier »

wallywonka » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:37 am wrote: Only thing I can think to check is make sure the TDesk UBD Builtin Indicator is not in the indicator folder and only in the libraries folder
Thanks a bunch that was it :clap: For some reason there was an orphan "TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.ex4" in the Indicators folder. :arrrg: Lesson learned!
Help for Newbies.
wallywonka
Trader

Post by wallywonka »

biobier » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 pm wrote:
wallywonka » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:37 am wrote: Only thing I can think to check is make sure the TDesk UBD Builtin Indicator is not in the indicator folder and only in the libraries folder
Thanks a bunch that was it :clap: For some reason there was an orphan "TDesk UBD Builtin Indicators.ex4" in the Indicators folder. :arrrg: Lesson learned!
Glad I could help mate, wish you much success!
telese

Post by telese »

Hello,
Just started Slopey Peaky Desk, with no modification to set files and indicators, at 12.00. As it can be seen on attached print screen it say ----ROLLOVER IN PROGRESS I am taking no action till 00.15 ------
Does anyone know what is happening in these 12 hours and 15 minutes. And if I can reduce this time? And if stop the EA before 00.15 next time will take also 12 hours and 15 minutes to take action?
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Have a nice weekend!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taipan
Trader

Post by taipan »

biobier » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:28 am wrote:Finally I found a chance to grab the files to post them here. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the GRab for the TDesk setup. Are you using an external pin called " EAXPIN Setting" because in your template is set to True? If yes, please share it here.

taipan
opita
Trader

Post by opita »

telese » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:49 am wrote:Hello,
Just started Slopey Peaky Desk, with no modification to set files and indicators, at 12.00. As it can be seen on attached print screen it say ----ROLLOVER IN PROGRESS I am taking no action till 00.15 ------
Does anyone know what is happening in these 12 hours and 15 minutes. And if I can reduce this time? And if stop the EA before 00.15 next time will take also 12 hours and 15 minutes to take action?
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Have a nice weekend!
I don't see a smiley face on the right side... You probably don't have the Expert advisor (TDesk Trading Partner EA) in your chart.
Only the objects (text) was left. Something probably happened and it didn't attach correctly.
Cheer,

:youknow:

----
Opita
biobier
Trader

Post by biobier »

taipan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:57 pm wrote:Thanks for the GRab for the TDesk setup. Are you using an external pin called " EAXPIN Setting" because in your template is set to True? If yes, please share it here.

taipan
No I do not have that. I left this setting default as I have no clue what it is. Actually I tried to find info's about this setting here but the search did not return anything (now it returns your post at leats :D ). I would be glad for a hint where to find a description about it.
Help for Newbies.

Return to “TDesk: A Thomas Special. The greatest trading tool ever.”