Hi Bob,nanningbob wrote:........... So here is a gbp/nzd classic breakout play. I drew the yellow line where there has been support and now we can place our pending sell under that line and get into the trade when price breaks south again. Now if I am wrong about this news story, you wont be in the trade, but if I am. Hot diggity dog you will enjoy this run. So play the breakout on the gbp/nzd and to heck with the indis until they tell you to get back out of the trade.
..........Then on the other hand .............................. I could be wrong ......................... I hate fundamentals there is always something that pops up to prove them wrong.
As will notice my GBPNZD chart looks somewhat different to yours (Aussie broker GMT+3) and price has already dropped and closed below the 1.81484 support line (blue), OK to place a pending sell order at the WS1 on Monday morning or wait to see what the market open brings in the way of a gap, see what happens during the day (NZ/Asian session) and wait for the London open (6pm our time). There is a 30 pip gap between closing price and WS1 so just looking for your thoughts.
Many thanks and best regards
graham