Cheers
Tommaso
nanningbob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm wrote:eur/aud alert set pending buy above both TL and that is the spot it crosses the 60 MA on the 4H chart.
The pair is retracing, making ready for the next push down.Adam63 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 pm wrote:nanningbob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm wrote:eur/aud alert set pending buy above both TL and that is the spot it crosses the 60 MA on the 4H chart.
Hi all,
In a case like the eur/aud at the moment, the pair is in a downtrend (below MA's) and the AUD is on top on the daily CSS while the EUR is on the bottom. Previously this was a setup to look for a rally to re-enter into the DT, but now under 10.7/9 the W2.1 is indicating buys. How to approach this conflict - are we to ignore the price action position relative to the MA's and the CSS reads and go with the new indicators?
Thanks,
Adam
sorry there was a bug please redownload, the fixed one you find in the above link..milanese » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:52 pm wrote:I posted again an update for the stoch indicators http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... 951#p89951 resolving the sunday candle issues with brokers having sunday candles, it is an important fix...
Cheers
Tommaso
Nope, you're fine.forexnerd12 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:27 pm wrote:My daily chart look like this.... Am I missing anything ? thanks
I have decided to go with 10.6 trend indication on Mondays. till a weekly trend is established in 10.7. I think this is a good compromise...Gertje » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:09 pm wrote:The pair is retracing, making ready for the next push down.Adam63 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 pm wrote:nanningbob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm wrote:eur/aud alert set pending buy above both TL and that is the spot it crosses the 60 MA on the 4H chart.
Hi all,
In a case like the eur/aud at the moment, the pair is in a downtrend (below MA's) and the AUD is on top on the daily CSS while the EUR is on the bottom. Previously this was a setup to look for a rally to re-enter into the DT, but now under 10.7/9 the W2.1 is indicating buys. How to approach this conflict - are we to ignore the price action position relative to the MA's and the CSS reads and go with the new indicators?
Thanks,
Adam
IF you are trading it now, it would be CT [counter-trend] trading.
First off your analysis is correct. But I am going to show how this thing picks up the rallies in a DT and dips in an UT. Unlike other indies which move too slow to pick these up many times, this one is all over it. When its done it will quickly revert back into the trend. The d2.1 will react very quicly to a reversal back into the trend or range if the rally is big enough. Last week when this happened with the gbp/cad. It clearly showed that the UT had ended for now and we ran a nice dip/reversal. It ended up being a reversal because the CAD has now moved past most currency pairs and has strengthened. I managed to follow it up as it passed and crossed several currencies. All the time I was prepared to bail because in I knew the CAD had been in a DT for several months. So 10.7 helped me catch the reversal almost as it happened.Adam63 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 pm wrote:nanningbob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm wrote:eur/aud alert set pending buy above both TL and that is the spot it crosses the 60 MA on the 4H chart.
Hi all,
In a case like the eur/aud at the moment, the pair is in a downtrend (below MA's) and the AUD is on top on the daily CSS while the EUR is on the bottom. Previously this was a setup to look for a rally to re-enter into the DT, but now under 10.7/9 the W2.1 is indicating buys. How to approach this conflict - are we to ignore the price action position relative to the MA's and the CSS reads and go with the new indicators?
Thanks,
Adam
Thank you Bob, much appreciated. I guess it really would be wise to watch how the indicators behave for a while before jumping in.nanningbob » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:16 am wrote:First off your analysis is correct. But I am going to show how this thing picks up the rallies in a DT and dips in an UT. Unlike other indies which move too slow to pick these up many times, this one is all over it. When its done it will quickly revert back into the trend. The d2.1 will react very quicly to a reversal back into the trend or range if the rally is big enough. Last week when this happened with the gbp/cad. It clearly showed that the UT had ended for now and we ran a nice dip/reversal. It ended up being a reversal because the CAD has now moved past most currency pairs and has strengthened. I managed to follow it up as it passed and crossed several currencies. All the time I was prepared to bail because in I knew the CAD had been in a DT for several months. So 10.7 helped me catch the reversal almost as it happened.Adam63 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 pm wrote:nanningbob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm wrote:eur/aud alert set pending buy above both TL and that is the spot it crosses the 60 MA on the 4H chart.
Hi all,
In a case like the eur/aud at the moment, the pair is in a downtrend (below MA's) and the AUD is on top on the daily CSS while the EUR is on the bottom. Previously this was a setup to look for a rally to re-enter into the DT, but now under 10.7/9 the W2.1 is indicating buys. How to approach this conflict - are we to ignore the price action position relative to the MA's and the CSS reads and go with the new indicators?
Thanks,
Adam
Now the eur/aud. The AUD has had a nice run up and is due for a correction. The NZD already has and has come back down. Either the NZD correction is over and its going back up OR the aud run is done for now and will do a correction. I have been looking for the correction and 10.7 has just landed it in my lap. I will take it and see what happens. What if the correction changes and the AUD goes strong some more ( a real possibility) and the EUR continues to weaken (which I expect will happen long term) The D2.1 will slam back at the bottom warning me this is happening and I will remove the trade or get out. I will have 3 things that will happen.
1. It never enters
2. Its run is short and I grab a few pips.
3. Its a true rally and I get a nice run before it goes back into its trend.
10.7 will give you these clues and 10.6 reads will show you the trend is going back into play. I can see this thing allowing us to trade both ways almost all the time and be accurate with it. Give it the week and watch this thing. It blew my mind last week. I am ready to trade it, 1 penny for every 1000 dollars I have in my account. So that is how I test. You will begin seeing this stuff quickly as they week goes on. The trade is fine until D2.1 slams back into the other direction. Its your daily cue.