De Mark TL break / fade EA

Place your new trading idea here to see if someone can automate it.
HannesJoubert
Trader

Post by HannesJoubert »

Has an EA ever been coded that looks to trade the break of De Mark trend lines, or to trade the fade of a false break of De Mark trend lines ever been coded?

If so, did it work, if it did not, why not? Is there any way that we could revive it?

From reading literature that I have found on the web it seems promising enough? It should also be easy enough to program and can use things like CSS and NB's Stochs as filters...filters consisting of the methods own qualifying criteria could also be added which, should, ensure that trade direction should be consistently correct allowing for tighter stops and greater R:R's

Or am I just rehashing something that someone somewhere has somehow already done?

I could not find a trading EA based on this anywhere, plenty of DM TL indicators, but no trading EA's...

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers

H

:hi:
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

HannesJoubert » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 pm wrote:Has an EA ever been coded that looks to trade the break of De Mark trend lines, or to trade the fade of a false break of De Mark trend lines ever been coded?

If so, did it work, if it did not, why not? Is there any way that we could revive it?

From reading literature that I have found on the web it seems promising enough? It should also be easy enough to program and can use things like CSS and NB's Stochs as filters...filters consisting of the methods own qualifying criteria could also be added which, should, ensure that trade direction should be consistently correct allowing for tighter stops and greater R:R's

Or am I just rehashing something that someone somewhere has somehow already done?

I could not find a trading EA based on this anywhere, plenty of DM TL indicators, but no trading EA's...

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers

H

:hi:
I did this years ago and I can say you it will be no success...

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality
HannesJoubert
Trader

Post by HannesJoubert »

Aw man, another idea bites the dust.

Thanks Tomasso for the feedback. Can you remember why it was a fail?

Cheers

H :hi:
milanese
TechAdmin

Post by milanese »

HannesJoubert » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:43 pm wrote:Aw man, another idea bites the dust.

Thanks Tomasso for the feedback. Can you remember why it was a fail?

Cheers

H :hi:
You should not desperate search some winning strategies, as you will so always fail, try to read attentive the great 10.7 thread, to learn with demo trading and with the time and patience you will much more understand how to trade with success.

Cheers :)

Tommaso
Global Prime is the official SHF broker :yahoo:
Searching for Servers and Workstations with individual configuration?
Just PM
:smile: Click here to go to the BoardKnowledgeBase
NOTE: Cookies and JavaScript are required for the using the board, with full functionality

Return to “Ideas for Possible Automation”