Keeping Bob in touch
- Eamonn
- Trader
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Heres a nrp slope indicator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
If that is the one from FF it is useless because it is based on MA not the TMA. They just tried to imitate the slope and it doesnt work very well. If it is something new let me know and I will look at it.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- Eamonn
- Trader
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
I think it originally came from Al's thread on FF so you may be right
- Eamonn
- Trader
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am
Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true
Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true
Yes, I visited there over the weekend. It is why I wrote a separate booklet on the indicator. I explained how I faced the issue and how I dealt with it. I have no problem with the indicator the way I am using it. Strength and direction not entrances and exits.Eamonn wrote:Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
-
harry45
- Trader
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am
- Location: Russia,St.Petersburg
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- nanningbob
- Trader
- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
OK got it. Will try the modified versionharry45 wrote:Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
- SteveHopwood
- Owner
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.
Re: Keeping Bob in touch
Read the effing manual, ok?
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.
I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.
Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.
To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here
My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.