Keeping Bob in touch

User avatar
Eamonn
Trader
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by Eamonn »

Heres a nrp slope indicator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
nanningbob
Trader
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by nanningbob »

If that is the one from FF it is useless because it is based on MA not the TMA. They just tried to imitate the slope and it doesnt work very well. If it is something new let me know and I will look at it.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
User avatar
Eamonn
Trader
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by Eamonn »

I think it originally came from Al's thread on FF so you may be right
User avatar
Eamonn
Trader
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am

Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true

Post by Eamonn »

Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
User avatar
nanningbob
Trader
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Keeping Bob in touch Re TMA Slope true

Post by nanningbob »

Eamonn wrote:Bob have look at the TMA reality tour on F F http://www.forexfactory.com/newreply.ph ... &p=5722593
Yes, I visited there over the weekend. It is why I wrote a separate booklet on the indicator. I explained how I faced the issue and how I dealt with it. I have no problem with the indicator the way I am using it. Strength and direction not entrances and exits.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
User avatar
nanningbob
Trader
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by nanningbob »

Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
harry45
Trader
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Russia,St.Petersburg

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by harry45 »

nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.

Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
nanningbob
Trader
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by nanningbob »

harry45 wrote:
nanningbob wrote:Do any of the strength meters have the lines in a separate indicator showing if they are moving up or down? Hanover's is like that and wondered if one had been developed yet.
Yes,Baluda made it.Try.Thank You for all your efforts.

Best regards
P.S. Currency Slope Strength v1.0.0 current- is a modification made by NeoTrader
OK got it. Will try the modified version
I trade http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3964,
I talk about my philosophy of trading here.
http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3 ... =38&t=3627
"The key to converting something useful to others is simplicity. Complexity is the enemy to execution." Tony Robbins
User avatar
SteveHopwood
Owner
Posts: 9904
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
Location: Misterton - an insignificant village in England. Very pleasant to live in.

Re: Keeping Bob in touch

Post by SteveHopwood »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read the effing manual, ok?

Afterprime is the official SHF broker. Read about them at https://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=175790#p175790.

I still suffer from OCCD. Good thing, really.

Anyone here feeling generous? My paypal account is always in the market for a tiny donation. pianodoodler@hotmail.com is the account.

To see The Weekly Roundup of stuff you guys might have missed Click here

My special thanks to Thomas (tomele) for all the incredible work he does here.
Post Reply

Return to “Nanningbob 10.x”